• Show
Clear All

• I'll post them later.

Comment

• Fuck off, Absalom.

Comment

• Eat shit, Jeff.

Comment

• Just had a measly 24 oz Chelada after class. Nothing "picante" about this ish.

What goes on in this thread?

Comment

• More epic drunkedness.

That, and nocturnal lifestyle.

I had to call in sick for a 10:30am English lesson to day at 7:30am. Ostensibly? Food poisoning.

In my defense, it is directly related to my thesis writing. I don't sleep at night anymore, and couldn't get any sleep, despite my drunkedness in the case of last night. So I would've either shown up drunk, or slept through any phone calls etc., that anyone might try to use to wake me up.

Besides, I was skyping with a Chinese girl who Ive been talking to on the interwebs for eons, and who currently lives in Europe. I'm going to China this next summer for vacation, and we were setting things up to hopefully rendezvous.

It's 4:30pm now. I woke up about a half hour ago. I need to stay away from booze for a bit and maybe clean up the beer cans around my room. Because, I'm suppose to have dinner with a Taiwanese girl in a bit. Maybe her friend too.

Comment

• I guess in the mean time, I can work on writing my application for an OECD internship.

Comment

• Everything is all ready to go. I'm heading out the door. Beer cans picked up and all. And I throw on my jacket, and f u ck, I smell like cigarettes from last night. And my only other jacket I lent to a Chinese girl. F u ck my life. Oh well, cigarette smell and all, here I go.

Comment

• Freshly back from my little date with the Taiwanese girl.

The truth is, she is mine for the picking if I wanted. But she's not the type that's just going to give it up. She wants me to go out on dates with her, and little by little maneuver myself in. Pretty typical. But I don't really like her that much. She's sort of boring and a bit slow. She's smart, but she can't keep up with my conversations, etc. The fact that we only speak in Japanese, and her native language is Chinese and mine is English, and my Japanese is better than hers, probably has something to do with it, but whatever.

She tried to set up the second date. Maybe I'll go along and do it. I can hit it eventually if I care to. I think she probably looks good naked. I'm just not so infatuated by her, at all.

To hell with it, I'd might as well hang in there. I'm going to call up another girl soon too.

Mediocrity comes in volumes.

Comment

• Having a non-alcoholic beer while I am unable to sleep. Stopped drinking 5 days ago. Not drinking for the next 40 days or so at least. Not only was I going literally insane for a bit (did I even mention in here how I lost/had stolen my wallet?). I was probably going to wind up getting hit by a taxi cab walking home/collapsed in the street one day if I didn't stop. Also, I decided that maybe writing my thesis drunk wasn't the best idea, after all. Plus some other things involving pissing off female friends that I'm not even gonna go into. I mentioned the uchikomi on the pavement and pulling out my dick and walking down the street incident I think. I was losing.

Doing okay now. Can't sleep at all lately though. Not because I'm not drinking, just because my mind won't shut off. I basically sleep in like 2 hour segments max. I just laid down and dreamed for while still half awake. I got up and looked at the clock to see that only a half hour had gone by. I have to go teach elementary school classes in 5 hours, so even if I was going to drink now isn't the prudent time. So, I went to 7/11 and picked up some non-alcoholic beers. I thought they may sooth me over a little.

Tomorrow (today)'s a new day. I have to teach at the school, then teach a private lesson, then maybe have one of my naps when I dream while still awake again (been doing this for 3 days about now). And then hopefully do some good writing. The thing about this is that I think that the more I progress on my thesis the more my stress will go down.

If this not sleeping crap keeps up though, I may have to just get a bottle of whiskey or something and just take a shot before bedtime or something. No sleep could get to be a distracting thing.

Comment

• week from hell. gonna crack sam october that's been in my fridge

just caught one of the 24/7's. pacquiao looks shot as hell. he's not putting it all together the way he used to, with the explosiveness from the lower body working in unison with his hands. it looks like hes got to different sets of commands going to each part of his body.

marquez is on the juice. a 39 yuear old former FW, who was never a muscular guy, does not put weight on like that. he just doesn't.

we'll see what the fight looks like tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X