• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN's Fedor Pound For Pound Polls

http://espn.go.com/mma/

Here's the polls

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/fl...a&pollId=66840

Here's the Map of People who had voted around US and the rest of World

just check the Map and you will see that US Fans havent had an idea who Fedor is or been Brainwash by Dana the Clown about his Pound for Pound List...Majority of the US Fans Voted NO but Majority of the International Fans Voted Yes, so It Reveals that Majority of the US fans are Dana Ballshuggers and TUF Noobs

Sometimes America's stupidity surprise me, then I realize, it's America.

I bet you 80% of American MMA fans think Brock Lesnar and Chuck Liddell are tied for #1 P4P.

Comment

MMA has exploded in America in the last 4 years thanks to Dana White and the UFC. in the same 4 years, Fedor also hasn't done much up until recently. of course he's P4P the best fighter in the world but you'd really hafta be a fan of MMA for the last 6-7 years to know that and most American MMA fans are just being exposed to the sport.

i was talkin to this dude at work and he knew EVERYTHING about every fighter that's been in The Ultimate Fighter (i hate reality TV more than i love MMA so i really don't know a lot about these guys until they've debuted in the UFC). but when i mentioned Sakuraba he had no idea who i was talking about. and, of course, he had barely heard of Fedor either.

oh well. it doesn't bother me and i'm damn sure it doesn't bother Fedor.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
        MMA has exploded in America in the last 4 years thanks to Dana White and the UFC. in the same 4 years, Fedor also hasn't done much up until recently. of course he's P4P the best fighter in the world but you'd really hafta be a fan of MMA for the last 6-7 years to know that and most American MMA fans are just being exposed to the sport.

i was talkin to this dude at work and he knew EVERYTHING about every fighter that's been in The Ultimate Fighter (i hate reality TV more than i love MMA so i really don't know a lot about these guys until they've debuted in the UFC). but when i mentioned Sakuraba he had no idea who i was talking about. and, of course, he had barely heard of Fedor either.

oh well. it doesn't bother me and i'm damn sure it doesn't bother Fedor.
        Nothing bothers Fedor.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
          Nothing bothers Fedor.
          No Vodka during training camp bothers Fedor

Comment

Working...
          X