Collapse
No announcement yet.

I used to lean towards the thought that Tony cheated against Miguel,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto has a lot of scar tissue on his face from the Margarito and Clottey fights. That means it is easier to cut him. The huge cut he has just below the left eyebrow reopened when Manny landed heavily in the late rounds. You look back and notice the damage Margarito did was not previously done. Pacman did damage him pretty good, but Cotto's face already had taken irreparable damage from 2 of his 3 last fights.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
      Don't worry bro...I check from time to time but always get out of stock crap. . Sorry.
      Just kidding Chicano...dam that blond in your sig is hot...who is she?

Comment

Margarito used plaster, I have no doubt in my mind. Margarito's arm punches looked like bombs when they landed on Cotto. No doubt in my mind.

Comment

Considering the circumstances of Margarito vs Mosley, I still find it hard to believe Marg wasn't packing bricks in his gloves.

Manny hit Cotto with more shots than Margarito did (power shots mind you).

I don't look at it as Cotto's "official" 1st loss, but I think it was a much more dominating win for Pacquiao than what Margarito's win now and in the yrs to come will be viewed as.

Comment

Working...
          X