Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's funny that the first thing that came to mind when seeing Morgan was Donatello from TMNT, and come to find out he was actually trained by the actor who played him.

Comment

• Only season since season one which was good imo..

First 4 episodes were great..

The hospital arc was pretty dull though

But it returned to form at the end for the last 3-4 episodes

I like morgan but that stick business was dumb.. who the **** is he obi wan kenobi or some Jedi.. he made the Wolves look like total cans.. I hope he doesnt come in and just fade into the background.. Abraham.. and co should be interesting characters but they arent invlved enough..

Maggie.. Carol.. Glenn and Rick are the only ones I have an interest in hopefully they trim lots of people next year

Comment

• i was really dissappointed in the 90 minute finale and glen wtf hes next one to go

Comment

• Comment

• 56 more minutes til Season 6 premier

Just ordered Dominos.

Comment

• Les gooo!

Comment

• Watched some of the finale right now. Even though it got worse over the seasons, but it still craps all over ftwd

Comment

• Good attention grabber to start the season.

Comment

• Sick episode. I'm guessing the 'W' people are behind the beeping noise...

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                      Sick episode. I'm guessing the 'W' people are behind the beeping noise...
                      Could be, but could also be that dumb ass Gabriel.

Great start to the season. I was a little thrown off with the black and white flashback scenes. I was beginning to think there was something wrong with my TV.

I don't know why they didn't just make a bunch of molotov ****tails, and start tossing them into the horde from their vantage point. The fire would have drew the others at the top back towards the middle, and they could have eliminated almost all of them. They also could have started taking them out one by one since the walkers were barely squeezing themselves through the trailers.

But this is TV and it all made for a really good premiere. It is kind of cool to see Spencer wake up and take the advice from Glenn.

Comment

Working...
                      X