No announcement yet.

What do you know about Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
    What verse does it add "if they attack you" or "peace is always better than war."

Don't try and twist it, it clearly states to kill non-believers.
    Never believe the media or haters buddy, it indeed does say that, I am very modern, I will tell you one thing, the amount of incorrect translation is staggering, the one you described is another, when clearly saying defend yourself if attacked, if they attack you, hate and bias leds people to remove the if they attack you part

Where it says Mohammed, married a younger wide (17 year old) it twists it and lower the age to suit their agenda...

the truth is always out there you just need to look it up yourself

by the way it works both ways, extremists who are not true muslims but seek what people with power seek, more power also twist it themselves....

I am muslim and proud, I read everything that is done and ask my ringing up, what you get is everything you see in the press is twisted

Hitler once said if you say something often enough, people will start believing it, even if it is not true....the press play a big role in this

for example, in Pakistan, 2 weeks ago, 3 suicide bombers were caught and shot by police...when searched they had massive triangle like tatoos on their back, the question i asked you is that a Muslim cannot have tatoos, so what are they?

anyway peace out just wanted to say my little bit

Comment

Quran is a book of life. Not only a religion.

It says be nice with your relatives.
      It says be nice with poor people.
      It says dont talk behind each other.
      Do not be stingy
      Do not be wasteful
      Hide mistakes each other
      Speak nice with people
      Dont be hasty
      Dont drink alcoholic beverages
      Dont eat pork
      Do not give promises you can not deliver
      Do not flatter yourself

etc etc etc ...
      Last edited by Checheni_Lamara; 01-08-2013, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        the fairy tale stories aint frightening at all...

but the "slay the non believers" part is...

specially if it was shouted by a man with bombs strapped into him...
        I would argue that it's far more terrifying to be bound, blind, and prone when one of them is preparing to start sawing through your throat with a butcher's knife to behead you for not believing in their God, while a group of cowardly and subhuman fanatics stand by recording and fervently shouting 'Allahu Akbar!'

God is great my blasphemous ass.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Never believe the media or haters buddy, it indeed does say that, I am very modern, I will tell you one thing, the amount of incorrect translation is staggering, the one you described is another, when clearly saying defend yourself if attacked, if they attack you, hate and bias leds people to remove the if they attack you part

Where it says Mohammed, married a younger wide (17 year old) it twists it and lower the age to suit their agenda...

by the way it works both ways, extremists who are not true muslims but seek what people with power seek, more power also twist it themselves....

I am muslim and proud, I read everything that is done and ask my ringing up, what you get is everything you see in the press is twisted

Hitler once said if you say something often enough, people will start believing it, even if it is not true....the press play a big role in this

for example, in Pakistan, 2 weeks ago, 3 suicide bombers were caught and shot by police...when searched they had massive triangle like tatoos on their back, the question i asked you is that a Muslim cannot have tatoos, so what are they?

So because someone has tattoos, they cant be muslim extremists?

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

Sorry but your excuse of "It's the media" is a boring and out dated one. Fact is, the Quran is CLEAR in it's teachings and part of it's teachings is the acceptance of violence to achieve domination. Because that's the eventual goal of Islam isn't it...to dominate the world and it's not shy about speaking on that.

While not all Muslims are extremists, the teachings and scriptures in the Quran are clear and are open for criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
              Quran is a book of life. Not only a religion.

It says be nice with your relatives.
              It says be nice with poor people.
              It says dont talk behind each other.
              Do not be stingy
              Do not be wasteful
              Hide mistakes each other
              Speak nice with people
              Dont be hasty
              Dont drink alcoholic beverages
              Dont eat pork
              Do not give promises you can not deliver
              Do not flatter yourself

etc etc etc ...
              Yeah, and inbetween all of those nifty little messages about being a good and decent human being it sanctions violence against non-muslims, slavery, rape, domestic violence, and pedophilia. Among other things.

Just like the Bible.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I would argue that it's far more terrifying to be bound, blind, and prone when one of them is preparing to start sawing through your throat with a butcher's knife to behead you for not believing in their God, while a group of cowardly and subhuman fanatics stand by recording and fervently shouting 'Allahu Akbar!'

God is great my blasphemous ass.
                "i believe in a peaceful, benevolent God that is why i have to behead you..."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Also we should note that Mohamed was a warrior who won over the people of the Arab Peninsula with force. He killed anyone who opposed him and took many wives and killed off his rivals.

There is no doubt that Islam has yet to reach the maturity that Christianity or Judaism has in terms of not accepting the extremist point of view.
                    What proof do you have of this, he was sent as a mercy to mankind an example of the characteristic of prophet Mohammed

The story related about this incident, mentions a neighbor of the Prophet that tried her best to irritate him by throwing garbage in his way every day. One day, when he walked out of his home there was no garbage. This made the Prophet inquire about the old woman and he came to know that she was sick. The Prophet went to visit her and offer any assistance she might need. The old woman was extremely humbled and at the same time ashamed of her actions in light of the concern that the Prophet showed her

also a mercy to his enemies

The prisoners of war taken captive at the battle of Badr were amongst his bitterest enemies. Nevertheless, he made sure that they were given the best of treatment. Among them was Suhayl bin 'Amr who was a fiery speaker and was denouncing the Prophet . 'Umar one the Prophet’s closest companions, suggested that two of his lower teeth be pulled out so that he might not be so vile in his speeches. The Prophet replied: “Were I to do this, Allaah would disfigure me on the Day of Judgement, despite the fact that I am His messenger.”

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Yeah, and inbetween all of those nifty little messages about being a good and decent human being it sanctions violence against non-muslims, slavery, rape, domestic violence, and pedophilia. Among other things.

Just like the Bible.
                      Please give me reference man whats the point in saying stuff if you have no evidence to back it up. And when you bring a verse form the Koran give me the complete verse

Comment

Working...
                      X