No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury's Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury's Twitter

Anyone been reading Fury's Twitter recently. If hes not been hacked then hes been pissed off the last couple of days haha. Here is some of his posts :

@mrdavidhaye take the fight ***** boy I'll ko u and u no it!

@TonyBellew Is a tit thinks he so good punch shy though! Will get done when he fights clev again!

@davidprice_1 u r getting ko'd very soon stif man! Your a robot 1,2 right uppercut! Your gettin smashed when the time comes!

Afternoon twitters! Nice day to call some ****e boxers! @mrdavidhaye @TonyBellew @davidprice_1. All soft bums who wouldn't last 5 rounds!

@derrymathews23 the biggest **** sucker in the boxing world! Wat a bum

@danrafaelespn day your a big fat mug u no jack **** about boxing! But I bet u no about a cream cake!
    .................................................. ..........

Some replies he got:

derrymathews23
    If am not on here in the morning it's cos @Tyson_Fury as ran me over with his steam roller #tarmackid

Looks like @Tyson_Fury as ran out of credit or he's fixing the flat tyre on his house

DavidPrice_1
    @Tyson_Fury ko'd by who Luke? Certainly not you. Your uncle Hughie even said your a non puncher. You had ur chance to do it anyway!

Just for the record- I won't be drawn into a pointless argument whilst I'm busy preparing for a huge fight for me! Makes no sense at all.

Tony Bellew
    @Tyson_Fury your pathetic! At the end of the day YOU gave up the British & Commonwealth titles rather than fight my man Price! #BottleJob

I don't think its him, the thought of it actually being though and him calling out Derry Matthews is funny as fcuk.

Comment

It's definitely Fury's Twitter account, and if it's him, it's pretty damn stupid.

Comment

Pretty strange isn't it. I thought it must be a parody account but seems alot of the Boxers on Twitter are saying its the account that he uses. Not sure if hes been hacked or what though...starting on Matthews and Bellew was abit random.

I bet Dan Rafael was abit surprised getting that tweet out of the blue.

Comment

Lol I love Fury. . He's funny as ****. Haha I like after his interview, he was like ". . . I'm fit as a fiddle. . . "

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post

Looks like @Tyson_Fury as ran out of credit or he's fixing the flat tyre on his house

Comment

It's like he's gone bat **** crazy and has been locked in a room with nothing but a mobile phone.

Strange.

Comment

This is all very much at odds with the "I'd first of all like to thank my Lord God and Saviour, Jesus Christ" Tyson we see after every fight....

What would Jesus think of all this?
                The flat tire comment is epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
                  This is all very much at odds with the "I'd first of all like to thank my Lord God and Saviour, Jesus Christ" Tyson we see after every fight....

What would Jesus think of all this?
                  The flat tire comment is epic.

But Fury is worth hundreds of thousands of pounds, and drives BMW's, and has a vacation house in Belgium?

It would be if he was actually a poor tinker, who had no choice but to live in a caravan.

Comment

He's not got much time for scousers has he?

Comment

Working...
                    X