Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley - best fighter from 140 to 147 outside of PAC and Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with that, I would pick Bradley but UD over all at 140 and most at 147 whom are not named Pacquiao or Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      This is a solid post, I think there are a few talented boxers at 147 who one could make a case for as being the #3 guy at 147. Personally, I think that guy is Bradley but we can never know for sure unless particular fights get made.
      Yeah, gun to head I'm picking Bradley as the number 3 guy, but I wouldn't be mad if people had Kell Brook or Thurman there either.

Comment

id like to see him fight someone with a pulse in the near future, no disrespect to Chavez

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
          id like to see him fight someone with a pulse in the near future, no disrespect to Chavez
          Chaves is no slouch though

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Maidana to me is the best 140-147 pounder in the game right now. I know I will get bashed for this BUT I am part of the many who think he beat Mayweather twice. Yes, the first fight he won more clearly but the second one he did it in more technical fashion and more clearly IMO.

Bradley is up there though.
            I gotta disagree, I thought el chino won the first one more clearly

Comment

Really shows who knows boxing here people choosing,brook,thurman, Devon,Chavez $h!t is laughable they have not done crap. Bradly and jmm are the best after May n pac no one esl has a case
              Last edited by Wizardsh; 10-26-2014, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X