No announcement yet.

Bradley: I値l knock out Pacman with a left hook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley: I値l knock out Pacman with a left hook

bradley made the statement during his media day workout. he also said he isn't a knock out machine like pacquiao was. so which is it? a chicken can't fly but that's what bradley's trying to do.

bradley's brash talk is starting to look like he's scared and needs to consistently convince himself he has a chance. betting odds are slightly less than 2-1 which means pacquiao has about a 60% of winning while bradley is at 40%. that's pretty close and just makes the fight more interesting.

your thoughts?

bradley doesn't want to get him too worked up and end up fighting it like he fought ruslan. If he does that he'll get stopped. If he fights defensively like last time he'll go the distance anyway and prob (by rights) lose a decision.

Comment

if pac isn't on his A game he WILL lose , Bradley has a ton of heart and can box , I think Bradley will win on shear determination. there first fight was way closer then what people think it was and I think Bradley will beat him convincingly this fight .

Comment

12 KO's, 32 fights. No knockouts at Welterweight, no knockouts in 5 years.

YeAh, sounds like he has a fantastic shot of knocking Pacquiao out with a left hook. *rolls eyes.*

Comment

Look out for the right hand manny

Comment

this dude is talking too much lately

Comment

No you won't but war timmeh

Comment

Idk, bradley seems to be doing a normal amount of trash talk to hype up a big fight...i mean so far as i can tell he hasn't said anything racist or disrespectful or especially weird, just normal fight stuff basically. Anyway I dont think he's gonna knock pac out...i mean unless Pac's chin was very significantly weakened by marquez. Rios didn't test it, hopefully Bradley will because i am curious about it myself.

Comment

I was surprised when he actually hurt Marquez in their fights

Comment

He could be trying to get Pac to be aggressive, might be planning on using a lot of movement with counters. He prob wants Pac to come at him, which he will anyway!

Comment

Working...
                    X