Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some dudes so against ****ing fat or ugly chicks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    They scare son!

Give me a chunky' and/or a fugly' chick anytime...they freaks!

Originally posted by lanigav View Post
    Some good ass ribs!!
    Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      everybody fucks an undesirable at some point pare
      you're drunk? it's been a while? she's doing things for you? ok
      but going outta your way to target busted chicks is no good
      never understood the fat fetish, though mildly unattractive is tolerable
      fat chicks obviously know how to use their mouths, so just get head
      I'm not going out of my way to target anything lol. I just made this thread cuz this girl with an AMAZING ass was in front of me in line while I was waiting for lunch and she was a little chunky and she was flirting heavy with me.

I just kept thinking if I wasn't engaged I would **** the **** out of her as soon as I got off work.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-28-2013, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
        I'm not going out of my way to target anything lol. I just made this thread cuz this girl with an AMAZING ass was in front of me in line while I was waiting for lunch and she was a little chunky and she was flirting with me.

I just kept thinking if I wasn't engaged I would **** the **** out of her as soon as I got off work.
        ok, thought you meant you were a serial fat tapper :laugh:

Comment

Give me ten beers or so and I'll **** anything. It is bad. I hooked up with probably the second hottest girl I've ever been with this weekend. So I want to get with her and hopefully I won't have to go hogging ever again.

Comment

I can dig it. When it comes to bussin dat nutt, I don't give a $h!t bout none a dat other stuff. I get mines and then i'm gone. No going out, watching movies or cuddlin. if I want to do that, then I get a woman. But sex is sex to me.

Comment

The immediate regret and disgust after blowing your load.

With that said though all good men bag a whale or two... it happens just gotta accept it and move on.

Comment

Chunky chicks are not fragile, you'll never hear them say not there it hurts they could go 12 rounds easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  The immediate regret and disgust after blowing your load.

With that said though all good men bag a whale or two... it happens just gotta accept it and move on.
                  That feeling of disgust where you want to scrub yourself with steel wool.

Comment

Ugly fat chicks are great in bed.

Comment

Some guys go on like they're brad pitt and only go for the hot chicks end up not banging for months. I used to be like that nowadays if im out in town and im feeling it ill go for it.
                      Not all guys are gunna get hot chicks some of us are ugly mother ****ers. Just how not all chicks are hot. Someone has to go for the fattys thats just life

Comment

Working...
                      X