No announcement yet.

List your favorite Broner fanboy excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    What's this about Broner really having a loss?

Anyway, what's the best card that Broner has appeared on?

The race card

Comment

• he's sooo young

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        this one?

What kind of nasty lowdown dirty triflin' ass B1TCH rides somebody while they're taking a shyt? Damn, anything for the money I guess.

Comment

• Don't mind me just dumping some pictures of Broner being super young

Comment

• Originally posted by The Problem View Post
            What a pathetic haters convention.
            Strong response to thread content ratio

Comment

• You know what really p1sses me off. You have Andre ward who is 10X the fighter Broner is, 10 X the person broner is and he has 10 X scrap that he has 100 X the intellect that broner has. Yet there calling broner the future star.

Wake the fuvk up you dumb fuvking noobs you already have a star to be proud of. Not this boring dumb picture taken whilst taken a **** uneducated ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                For a quick second I thought that middle picture was his.............never mind i'm just glad is not

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Don't mind me just dumping some pictures of Broner being super young

They all got the same trainers on

Comment

• but seriously why is he jumping to 147 against malignaggi?

Is it because Golden Boy wants Danny Garcia to run JWW?

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      You know what really p1sses me off. You have Andre ward who is 10X the fighter Broner is, 10 X the person broner is and he has 10 X scrap that he has 100 X the intellect that broner has. Yet there calling broner the future star.

Wake the fuvk up you dumb fuvking noobs you already have a star to be proud of. Not this boring dumb picture taken whilst taken a **** uneducated ****.

It's HBO! They're hyping Broner up to be the greatest boxer to ever lace up a pair of gloves.

Meanwhile the #1 fighter in the world, Olympic Gold medalist, great role model, Andre Ward barely get's any hype at all. Is it cuz he speaks well or cuz he's a great father and husband who doesn't beat his wife? Meanwhile Broner beats up old ladies, makes racist remarks all the time and doesn't take care of his 6 kids. It's HBO's fault, they love the "bad guy"

Comment

Working...
                      X