Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you root for a boxer who beats up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Mayweather.

Comment

• I don't care about personal lives.

Aslong as your not openly racist, your cool with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        I don't care about personal lives.

As long as your not openly racist, your cool with me.
        Then you won't be rooting for Floyd.

Comment

• War Sugar Ray Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
            War Sugar Ray Robinson
            yeah sugar ray leonard was just saying that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Personally I think it's very low for a man to beat up a woman. Men should always be gentle with the weaker sex, and a man of honor would never physically hurt a lady.

I would never count a Juergen Braehmer, a Carlos Monzon or a Floyd Mayweather among the fighters I want to see win.

How about you?

Would you be rooting for a man who beats up women like Floyd, or for a good man of strong character who loves his wife like Robert Guerrero?
              First an assinine assesment of fiat currency in the Broner thread and now an asinine ethics assesment.

Question: How much do you know about every boxer you root for and against? Athletes are not role models and we don't know enough about their circumstances to understand the complexities of their social relationships. Its great to have high moral standards for oneself, I myself have never struck a woman as an adult (once as a kid in the plawygwound). But then again I have never had millions of dollars and a woman in my face screaming at me and trying to piss me off to the degree some of these guys have....and yes my lovely wife has pissed me off, I happen to be lucky because we love each other and know when to stop.

Comment

• Would you really stop rooting for a boxer you already was a fan of because he messed up and beat his wife/girlfreind one evening?? I don't think so....

Comment

See this is the stuff that makes me crazy....How do you know who is racist as a boxer!? Max Schmeling was called a Nazi for years by self righteous idiots when he was in fact against the Nazi regime.....but everyone was so convinced!

And what about all the Ali haters? It was apparently ok to be a rascist back then because Ali was called a draft dodging N__er right?

Again this is why it is so wrong to assume things about personal details and fighters. Enjoy their entertainment skills as fighters stop doin to much

Comment

I don't think Floyd was racist. think he choose the wrong words, and Pinoys at the time were very sensitive because Pac was slowly starting to decline so they just took it and ran with it.

Comment

• Don't agree with bullying a women. Smacking her for not having dinner ready. You know bs like that but some females need to get smacked up. Sounds bad but it's the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X