No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko is NOT a Safety First Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko is NOT a Safety First Fighter

One thing that I enjoyed about the anonymity of the heavyweight division in English speaking countries was the fact that I didn't have to read semi-trogladytic mongaloid, nostalgic, racist, as casual as flip-flops and a wife beater fans, who make a living writing "controversial" golf and NBA articles like, "Tiger- Still Awesome" and "Lebron-Not Clutch", put out some terrible trash trying to analyze boxing and make in-depth observations on fighters who they probably never watched.

The new thing I see in almost every article is that "Vitali and Wlad are safety first fighters" and they arent popular because their style doesnt appeal to western audiences. These tards have never watched Vitali I am convinced. Other than when Kingpin decided to hide for 12 rounds, Vitali is almost always exciting and his style is definitely not safety first. Standing in the middle of the ring with your hands down throwing 100 punches a round is practically the definition of recklessness. The only clinchfest hes ever been in was again Lennox Lewis who hugged and rabbit punched and won by cheating alone. (real boxing fans understand holding and hitting is against the rules clearly and thats when the cut was made and real boxing fans consider that a DQ loss for Lewis).

To top it off having the highest ko% of any hw champ of all time...fighting in the Staples center and putting on shows like Lewis, Sanders and Arreola....I mean even against Kingpin, Vitali was waiving his hands, talking trash, doing anything to get the guy to fight, the guy just refused. So can people stop saying this guy is safety first, if you see a writer say it or suggest it, stop reading it, maybe if they dont get hits theyll go away.

I can understand Wlad being called safety first, but Vitali is a monster. He throws more punches than any HW I have seen, he has only failed to KO 5 opponents, 1 due to injury, 1 due to a cheating rabbit punch by a coward, 2 by guys trying to survive, and 1 where he was inexplicably allowed to beat Shannon Briggs within an inch of his life. Sorry, Vitali is anything but boring.

Wladimir>Vitali, live with it.

Wladimir has fought a lot more true top opposition, Vitali's KO percentage is padded with bums.
    real boxing fans understand holding and hitting is against the rules clearly and thats when the cut was made and real boxing fans consider that a DQ loss for Lewis

silly goose, listen to other Klitschko fans, it was caused by a headbutt, not holding and hitting!

Comment

Vitali is a ****ing ko artist.Steak,didn't Vitali sonn all of Wlad's daddy's??

Comment

Vitali is safety first he is far from a brawler,his defense and reflex's are far superior to wlad's.He just mixes his punches up alot better than wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
          Wladimir>Vitali, live with it.

Wladimir has fought a lot more true top opposition, Vitali's KO percentage is padded with bums.

silly goose, listen to other Klitschko fans, it was caused by a headbutt, not holding and hitting!
          What does this have to do with the topic? You're an idiot. He didn't say who is better, he said Vitali isn't safety first.. and he isn't.

He averages 80+ a round in some fights. How is that safety first

Comment

Working...
          X