No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Kayode Wants The Tarver-Green Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Kayode Wants The Tarver-Green Winner

Team Lateef Kayode will be paying close attention to the showdown between IBO cruiserweight champion Danny Green and Antonio Tarver that takes place on July 20 in Green's native Australia. Kayode is trained ny none other than Freddie Roach. The world renown trainer would love to see his pupil face the Green-Tarver winner.

[Click Here To Read More]

Interesting, I don't think he is ready for either but I also didn't think he was ready for Godfrey, to be fair though no one could have predicted how passively he would turn up in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Interesting, I don't think he is ready for either but I also didn't think he was ready for Godfrey, to be fair though no one could have predicted how passively he would turn up in that fight.
      I would actually pick Kayode, although I think both veterans would give him trouble. However, Green is old and Tarver is older. Neither has the power to keep Kayode back.

Comment

Kayode's one big boxer.i don't know how far he might go but a couple of tweeks on his boxing and a bit stiffer defense he might be legit.i don't think hes ready for this fight though

Comment

Kayode is just a big Clottey, tight defense doesnt let his hands go enough and is a bit clumsy. Kayode got a punchers chance to change the fight, but judging by his last few fights he doesnt have that 1 punch KO power at the elite level that would make me certain he could. Tarver is very experienced but also pretty old, well see how he looks against Green. If he comes out victorious and looks good doing so, then that would be a good scrap to watch on Showtime. If Green wins I doubt hed fight Kayode in the US so I wouldnt hold my breath on that fight.

Comment

Working...
          X