Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do you check Elie Seckbach youtube page?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am subscribed so I check when ever I go on youtube which is 2-3x a day

Comment

I like some of his material/interviews but he is a biased pacquiao fan its very blatant.

Comment

Its amazing how much hate he gets here, but 80 Percent of the News Headlines here come from his interviews (The rest come from twitter), And 95 percent of threads opened here start because of what a boxer said in his interview.

Yes he is not yout typical journalist, but he gets real boxing news straight from the boxers. None of the unreliable bull**** other sites quote and twist the words. his videos show you how boxers really are and without him people would have little to now idea how the enviroment in a specific gym would be. His Videos have helped Garcia and Rios get alot of attention which they have benefited from.

If you dont like his videos your either not a boxing fan, or just a jelous hater that has nothing going on in their life and could only dream of doing what Ellie is doing.

Comment

how come elie seckbach can learn a proper boxing stance but P4P QUEEN sergio martinez can't?

Comment

So I decided to check his channel...

2:55 - 3:10.

They already got plans for Pacquiao next year, and the moment he started talking about a Mosley rematch...wow, obviously they have it planned for November and in March a Cotto rematch and perhaps next November we get a 2nd match up with Clottey! In then 2 years from now we finally get the dream match!

36 year old Mayweather who's been inactive for 3 years is fighting Manny Pacquiao! Yay!

Comment

Never. Anything good on it lately?

Download Software

Comment

I like his videos on Robert Garcia and Bam Bam Rios

Comment

Working...
                X