Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told y'all money would talk and Cotto would go back on his word

And fight Margarito, and all i got was "Cotto will never give him a payday"

When will people learn, its all about the $$$

So we're trashing Cotto for taking the rematch now?

Comment

Tony haters..

Comment

And you are upset because there might be a rematch?

On Cottos behalf, let me apologize for Cotto saying he will never fight Tony again, because you for some reason have taken it personally

Comment

So i beat you with plaster and you supposed to put more millions in my pocket to fight again????**** that i hope he doesnt get pay in millions no more because thats going to hurt more than a beating.so i hope he gs so frustrated and starts drinking,lets his money dwindle problems multiply and last let him hang himself...the end!!!!!**** Margocheato!!!!

Comment

Cotto - Cheato
            %70 - 30
            or
            75 - 25

Plus DRUG Testing that willing cheating bastard just in case.

If Margarito desires to go up again into Fame he has to risk getting the same amount he got payed in MEXICO in his return and beat Cotto again clean wraps and blood.
            Last edited by Puya; 06-23-2010, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Look ,the dude had more than likely reflected about it over an extended period of time and realised he wanted to prove that it was the loaded gloves, I respect him more for fighting him again than not, please give Cotto a ****in break the dude has always been willing & has fought the best out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ke$ha View Post
                And fight Margarito, and all i got was "Cotto will never give him a payday"

When will people learn, its all about the $$$

It's more about confidence.Steward stiched it in him.Plus a 70-30 for cotto is quite some change...wouldnt be a suprised if goes 75-25.At this point Margarito needs the money more.

Tony after cotto>>>Got knocked the hell out laughing by mosley,1 fight over a 1 1/2 yr span (UD),still suspended,15k ppvs in mehico (who needs dinero?),probly eating chicharones and crying broke to cotto,lost a trainer.

Hmm let's see..Cotto after margarito>>>>Won a championship at 147 (jennings),Beat clottey,A loss to pac to generate 1.2 million ppv$$$(and cotto needs dinero?),Won a championship at 154 (forman),Cotto vs forman generated an equivalance of 1.9 million viewers,4 fights in the aftermath of margarito,gained a trainer,and finally (drumroll).......

"Where is cotto at now in his career,and where is margarito at now"?
                -Miguel cotto.

P.S. Margarito fans: There was a tentative date for the rematch: http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=17140. Until the Inevitable happened.

Then they say cotto is scared of the rematch pssshhh

Disfrutalon amigos.But dont worry the fight will be made.
                Last edited by AP♠; 06-24-2010, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yeykax View Post
                  So i beat you with plaster and you supposed to put more millions in my pocket to fight again????**** that i hope he doesnt get pay in millions no more because thats going to hurt more than a beating.so i hope he gs so frustrated and starts drinking,lets his money dwindle problems multiply and last let him hang himself...the end!!!!!**** Margocheato!!!!
                  Did it bother you when Cotto fought the cheater Shane Mosley?

Comment

Bob Arum pull the strings. Doesnt matter what Cotto wants. If Arum says fight this guy, Cotto does it. He has the mind of a soldier not a leader. He doesnt ask questions. Which ****ed him cause he didnt bother to check Marg's wraps.

Comment

Working...
                    X