Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming up from 135-147, why wasn't Marquez steroid tested? Hypocritical?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
    Lol it was 3 rounds and he won...plus williams won the Sergio fight, it was close but Williams took it. Williams WANTS it so bad, agrees to come down to 147 (Floyds weight), yet FLoyd wont fight him....FLoyd is definitly avioding him, i know it and you know it
    He was out-boxed and was hurt by the frog, lol.

How can you avoid someone who is not in your weight class and hasn't done anything in your weight class to deserve a chance to fight you?

Williams has a very small fan base and he won't help sell millions of PPVs. They have the same manager and he's not going to put two of his best fighters in the ring just like he won't put Berto vs. Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      without the excuses pac is miles bettert fighter than floyd.....their resume proves it!....save the excuses!
      This is why I don't debate with you because you always go running for your User CP and give red K.

Yes, Manny was the underdog against DLH and people expected him to lose. What's so funny about my comment?

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
        He was out-boxed and was hurt by the frog, lol.

How can you avoid someone who is not in your weight class and hasn't done anything in your weight class to deserve a chance to fight you?

Williams has a very small fan base and he won't help sell millions of PPVs. They have the same manager and he's not going to put two of his best fighters in the ring just like he won't put Berto vs. Floyd.
        He was a WW champ, so how doesnt he deserve it? Sure Williams has a small fan base but people wanna see Floyd fight the best, not see a fight where Floyd doesnt take a risk and makes the most money

Comment

I can see where Floyd and his team is coming from, but I believe he's clean. I'm explaining to you why Floyd would think Pac is on PEDs.
          Dude, how can you say that when Floozy and his cohorts think PAC is nothing but easy work.

Why would it even cross their minds that something is up with PAC when they think PAC doesn't have anything on the table for 'em. It's illogical, there's nothing more to it.

Here's an analogy. Would you suspect a failing student of cheating ?

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
            Dude, how can you say that when Floozy and his cohorts think PAC is nothing but easy work.

Why would it even cross their minds that something is up with PAC when they think PAC doesn't have anything on the table for 'em. It's illogical, there's nothing more to it.

Here's an analogy. Would you suspect a failing student of cheating ?
            I like that analogy

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
              lol...cause he thinks mannys on roids..not jmm...what dont ya'll get??
              Are you guys really this dumb?

Floyd believes Manny is taking something and he wants to be 100% Manny is clean. JMM, Mosley, Hatton, DLH, and everyone else he fought didn't move up from 135 and dominated late in their careers, when most guys would not be in their primes anymore.
              So what happened to cleaning up the sport?

Obviously thats just an excuse....

But Like Nazeem said in my Siggy.....

Comment

Floyd knows he would get an ass whuppin, thats the reason plain and simple.

Comment

Why?

Because he drinks his urine test before the testers get their hands on it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
                    Why?

Hahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
                      Why?

HAHAHAHAHAHA green k

Comment

Working...
                      X