No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC's Sulaiman: Danny Garcia Has To Give Up One Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC's Sulaiman: Danny Garcia Has To Give Up One Title

Recently, World Boxing Council President Jose Sulaiman has rejected the idea of a WBC champion holding a championship belt from a rival sanctioning organization.

Because of his position, Sulaiman was pressed to provide an answer on why he denies certain beltholders the ability to defend numerous titles, but allows WBC junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia to simultaneously hold the WBA's super title. [Click Here To Read More]

Please die you fat pig!

Comment

Music to Danny's ears. Another reason for him to not fight Matthysse.

Comment

Can someone tell me how this makes any sense. First he wants good in boxing for the Pac vs May fight, now he wants to erase the term "Undisputed" from boxing?

Edit: This gives me the feeling they're gonna vacate a strap for Broner.. sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Please die you fat pig!
          I second that, and take Bob Arum to hell with him.

Comment

We know which one that will be.....

SN: Don't know what else to say about Sillyman

Comment

First he was forcing Garcia to fight Matthysse but now he is forcing him to vacate one of his titles? How does this make sense? These old guys live too long in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                Can someone tell me how this makes any sense. First he wants good in boxing for the Pac vs May fight, now he wants to erase the term "Undisputed" from boxing?

Edit: This gives me the feeling they're gonna vacate a strap for Broner.. sigh.
                yea probably i doubt danny and broner want to fight each other they look like they cool but this is stupid

Comment

Danny can drop that garbage WBC belt and do a unification with Peterson

Comment

Floyd holds 2 different belts

Also i love the excuse he gave, "i dont want to argue with a champion who i admire a lot"

Comment

Working...
                    X