• Show
Clear All

One of the best? yes!

Pound 4 Pound best? Not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless View Post
      One of the best? yes!

Pound 4 Pound best? Not yet.

sorry mate but Sucker punching Ortiz, and going life and death with Cotto doesn't = knocking Pacquiao out cold.

Ward is the only competitor tbh.

Comment

P4P King, fighter of the year, KO of the year, and possibly fight of the year.

An amazing story for an amazing boxer.

Comment

He's on top of my list, and got there in spectacular fashion.

Comment

Lmao.. This guy got smoked by the real p4p King... Floyd Mayweather Junior!!

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
              fidel castro

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                fidel castro
                Enrique Peņa Nieto

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                  aren't you that kid that left boxingscene becaus Cuah was leaving and you were begging him for his contact info? talking about how real you were and how you had been to prison and would destroy anyone on this forum?

not trying to disrespect you but I don't take your input or opinion on anything seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    aren't you that kid that left boxingscene becaus Cuah was leaving and you were begging him for his contact info? talking about how real you were and how you had been to prison and would destroy anyone on this forum?

not trying to disrespect you but I don't take your input or opinion on anything seriously.
                    no one really takes refugee people's thoughts seriously to be honest

he's probably still made JMM made casaBUMyor his lil fidel castro hoe

Comment

The sad thing is Marquez has been top p4p for a while. I mean he is a smaller guy than everyone he's been beating for a while but the media ignores it and keep floyd at #1.

People forget he didn't just beat Casamayor, Juan Diaz, all who were 2 weight classes above his and top fighters.. he KTFOed them. Then he pulls off a virtuoso performance against recognized p4p king Pac in their 2nd and third fights, only till he knocks him out cold does he get some well deserved respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X