Collapse
No announcement yet.

As much as you all bash Charlie Zelenoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a 130 lb kid whose only fighting experience is quitting against a guy who was 1-14 with all of his losses coming by way of knockout. Yeah, he'd probably eat me alive.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
      To be fair guys alot has changed since the Hartley fight, since then he has done various MMA training as well as improved Boxing training.

Also despite loosing to Hartley when he was just a kid, he at least had the balls to get a Pro licence and step in the ring to fight him.

Most Charlie Zelenoff haters only hate him because its the popular choice, think about yourself and if you have got a Pro licence or have ever trained in both Boxing and MMA before you pick on him.

He might swear and over hype himself at times but hes sure as hell done alot more than 99% of his online abusers.

Remember that next time you judge him...
      I disagree, people dislike him because hes a douche. Though he would still beat most of his bashers up. He doesn't hate them though, I mean without people bashing him he would be completely unknown. He could actually make money with his persona and a competant manager. People pay to see people they love to hate. They will want to see him get embarassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
        I disagree, people dislike him because hes a douche. Though he would still beat most of his bashers up. He doesn't hate them though, I mean without people bashing him he would be completely unknown. He could actually make money with his persona and a competant manager. People pay to see people they love to hate. They will want to see him get embarassed.
        Very true, the same applies to Audley Harrison and Amir Khan, the more the won the more the public would pay the next PPV in the hope to see them loose.

The same could be done for Charlie Z with the right promoter, hell he might keep proving folk wrong like Khan has done since his Prescott defeat...

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
          First off, if that zelenoff kis is the one in the video posted earlier, my niece would beat him up and I'm seriously not exaggerating.

Second, I thought he was a running inside joke around here and didn't know the kid was serious.

I think he should go into pro wrestling, he could be the bad guys everyone hates or something because pro boxing is not what he should be doing.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
            the dude is like 105lbs
            He fights at 154.

Comment

I found my pro license in a cereal box.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
                He fights at 154.
                he could kick your ass?

Comment

The least experienced[in boxing] poster in Boxingscene, would probably give Zelenoff the fight of his life. I'm talking about Cung Le.

Comment

Charlie may have improved somewhat but don't believe it's a lot. Just don't.

I don't believe he has better ground game than me and I've never trained. As for boxing, if you have pretty much solid 1-2 and are not afraid to get hit just go forward and shoot 1-2's like there's no tomorrow. He's defence in reality sucks because he's not used to get hit in the face. IMO in most cases he can't do shi*t to anyone that is actually not easy to intimidate by these rants.

Comment

he probabley would, alot of the training vids i seen of posters on this forum pretty much verifies that alot of the guys on here are as ******ed with their punches

Comment

Working...
                      X