Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever had a girl ASK YOU OUT over the phone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Ever had a girl ASK YOU OUT over the phone?

Oh dam man. G Dog did in grade 11. This girl i never gave my number to kept walking around with me. I could tell she liked me. She seemed half obsessed man. She was starting to freak me out. Then out of left feild i get a call and she starts talking and i was like ZOMG!!!! ...... wtf ... i was freakin out. I never liked her.

Then after a few nights of calling and me cutting her off short saying im going downtown (when i really wasnt) she calls and i knew right away what she was gonna do. Fk man whyd i answer hahaha. But i answered. She said:

"G Dog i got a question for you"

i said

"ya?"

she said

"i was wondering if you wanted to go out with me"

.......-SILENCE-.......

Fk man i was like whAT DO I SAY WHAT DO I SAY, i didnt wanna piss her off but i said dont think so. Then she started telling ppl around school i said id think about it .... FK THAT I NEVER SAID THAT.

She called a few times after that but then stopped and finally asked "HOWCOME EVERYTIME I CALL YOU G-DOG YOU HAVE TO GO DOWNTOWN" hahahahahha

anyone?.............lol

Comment

this is great, son...she asked you out...that means she pays...pimp that hoe for all she's worth...

Comment

Did she ask for ****?

Comment

**** was cute. Back in junior high.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Did she ask for ****?
            You have been reading too many of my posts Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              You have been reading too many of my posts Kev.
              No actually I haven't seen you post much sorry.

It's an insider that G-Dog made up in the chat.

Comment

G Dog said no because she was fat and ugly.

Comment

Never had a girl be so aggressive to ask me out. thats cool that she did though.

Did you hit?

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
                    Never had a girl be so aggressive to ask me out. thats cool that she did though.

Did you hit?
                    Me personally? I had my life muscle torn out by one who was sneaky.

She was beautiful and I believe she was a ninja. Yet another human being who invaded my life and started ripping my soul apart.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X