• Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a relief

kinda like taking a huge ****

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
      alex ariza, FUCK YOU

shut your ass up, you're a goddamn conditioning coach, not a promoter, not a manager, not an advisor, NOTHING. please stfu. you know jack **** about boxing

also, ronnie nathanielzs is such a fuking nuthugger it makes me sick to my goddamn stomach. "hero of asia, fighter of the decade, fighter of the year, pound for pound king, philipino boxing icon manny pacquiao"

i have an idea, let's invent a manny pacquiao ballsack flavored mouthwash for all of his fanboys. all we need to do is extract samples from ronnie's mouth

idgaf if you ban me. do it.
      I don't think that you realize how big a deal Pacquiao is in the Phillipines. I can understand where the writer, Ronnie is coming from by using the over the top descriptions.

I think if he were to die today, Manny would be the most popular and beloved Filipino ever.

Comment

alex ariza, FUCK YOU

shut your ass up, you're a goddamn conditioning coach, not a promoter, not a manager, not an advisor, NOTHING. please stfu. you know jack **** about boxing

also, ronnie nathanielzs is such a fuking nuthugger it makes me sick to my goddamn stomach. "hero of asia, fighter of the decade, fighter of the year, pound for pound king, philipino boxing icon manny pacquiao"

i have an idea, let's invent a manny pacquiao ballsack flavored mouthwash for all of his fanboys. all we need to do is extract samples from ronnie's mouth

idgaf if you ban me. do it.

Green Fucking K.

Comment

And WTF is Ellerbe doing in Mayweather's corner??? I dont see Al Haymon rubbing on Floyd's *******.....

Comment

Originally posted by MayMafia View Post
            And WTF is Ellerbe doing in Mayweather's corner??? I dont see Al Haymon rubbing on Floyd's *******.....
            you have to understand that Ellerbie is Floyds lover
            Floydie needs his hand jobs and chest rubs during his fights
            it makes him want it more because he knows he can take out the weeks of no sexy time out on Ellerbie later
            hahhahha

Comment

Originally posted by MayMafia View Post
              Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              you have to understand that Ellerbie is Floyds lover
              Floydie needs his hand jobs and chest rubs during his fights
              it makes him want it more because he knows he can take out the weeks of no sexy time out on Ellerbie later
              hahhahha
              i guarantee you two already have a tub of vaseline ready in the event that "floydie" offers you a job as his official "titty rubber"

Comment

i guarantee you two already have a tub of vaseline ready in the event that "floydie" offers you a job as his official "titty rubber"
                nah
                haha
                nice try though

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X