Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Camp Upset Cotto Didn't Pick Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously though, the Pacquiao fever has been dying out.There's no more hype behind his fights anymore like there used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Floyd went up to 154, Bradley said he'd be willing to go up too. Why is it that Team Pac always has to ask for special concessions? They are drowning in their own political bull*****.
      yeah pac is one heck of a politician in the making. and i don't mean that in a good way, but the typical pr*ck politician sorta way

Comment

Just read on Twitter that money was the main reason fight wasn't make coupled with Arum wanting option on Cotto's next fight. Also the fight will not be ppv it will new HBO championship boxing.

Comment

Manny's team should've just fought Cotto at 154....the so called People's Champ should've put his ear on the board and listened to the voice of the people...but noooooo, their base have them so gassed with accepting those bs fights at bs weights so they think bs fights are NOT detectable....they seem like they ride too high of a horse to hear what the jungle is saying.....Cotto is my man and I know FOR SURE he got peeps in the jungle who translate our sounds for him...shout out to the Cotto street team on here

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            I want to argue on Cotto's behalf about the weight, but I remember how disgusting it was that he refused to defend his JMW belt against Margarito at a full 154 pounds. He's no better than Pacquiao in that regard. And he's scared of 8 oz. gloves all of the sudden? If true, Team Pacquiao needs to just move on because Cotto is deathly afraid of the rematch.
            Jus rremember that margs was a convicted cheater who had a
            Huge advantage over cotto the first time
            They fought with the plaster hand
            Wraps so I'll give cotto a pass on the 153 pound limit against a scum bag like margs

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              props to Cotto
              ^THIS

^And This to Pacquiao, Arum and their BULL***** Catchweight Demands!

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                cotto did the right thing i mean ....
                MANNY BEAT THE LIVING ****T OUTTA HIM
                why would he wana do tht again?

fuk off with ur weight excuses he was better in every aspect
                it was ONE POUND ! he weigh in at 146 against clottey 6 months b4
                Another delusional PAC fan! Try losing 2 or three pounds of muscle moron

Comment

Aw, poor Pacquiao. Because that's what boxing fans wanted to see, him fighting Cotto at 150.

Comment

Well if Manny wasnt such a little fraudulent bytch he wouldve fought Cotto at 154.

**** Pacquiao and everyone who loves him.

Comment

alot of butthurt fans seems to care about this fight thanks god it aint happening

Comment

Working...
                      X