Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else thinks Jessie Vargas lost his last fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else thinks Jessie Vargas lost his last fight?

Kid is so over rated. Just because he trains at Mayweathers camp. Pshhh please......

Originally posted by Mourinho View Post
    Kid is so over rated. Just because he trains at Mayweathers camp. Pshhh please......
    Jesse beat that dude ass bad...Jesse is not a slick tactical fighter, but when the goin gets tough, he starts throwing a **** load of punches and all you can do is get ate up...He murdered the guy after having some problems with him

Comment

No, Jesse definitely won. I really wanted to give it to the other guy, but he got way too lazy near the end.

Comment

I thought he gutted out the last couple rounds to take the fight. Close though.

Comment

Had Vargas winning, close but clear. Wouldn't say he's overrated, I mean who's over hyping him? He's a decent fighter in my opinion, needs much improving.

Comment

Jesse won, showed a lot of heart in that fight. *

Comment

I thought he did enough to get the W, but he didn't look that great to me.

Comment

Had Lopez losing more than Vargas winning if you get my meaning.

Lopez went all Clottey on him and stopped throwing.

Comment

That fight was close as possible, shoulda been a draw

He was real fuccking lucky

Comment

But......respect to him for taking the early punishment and to comeback.

He showed heart and Lopez is a very solid fighter. So winning in any fashion is somewhat impressive.

Comment

Working...
                    X