• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    You saying that to say what?
    It's ok man...just let go.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather best attribute as a boxer is his talking but even at that it isn't that good he's like a failed Conor McGregor in that department.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        Floyd Mayweather best attribute as a boxer is his talking but even at that it isn't that good he's like a failed Conor McGregor in that department.
        Yep because winning 11 titles and 5 lineal titles in 5 different divisions(was lineal at ww 2 times) while remaining undefeated is so damn easy....and being 26-0 in title fights....23-0 in lineal title fights and 24-0 against current or former champions is so easy to do..yea i know..

Comment

Nobody out talks Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Nobody out talks Mayweather.
            He's loud and obnoxious but that's about it. There's nothing smart or funny about the way he trash talks. Hell, Broner, who's a loud and obnoxious moron himself, is better at this than Floyd because he's funny.

Someone like McGregor would humiliate him in that department and leave Floyd and his fanboys crying about 'waaacismmm'

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              He's loud and obnoxious but that's about it. There's nothing smart or funny about the way he trash talks. Hell, Broner, who's a loud and obnoxious moron himself, is better at this than Floyd because he's funny.

Someone like McGregor would humiliate him in that department and leave Floyd and his fanboys crying about 'waaacismmm'
              I like McGregor but he could barely out talk Nate Diaz and Diaz sounds like he's drunk all the time. He was able to out talk Jose Aldo but Aldo doesn't even speak English

And Broner isn't funny at all. He's just non threatening which is why you like him better than Floyd. Floyd comes off as threatening to some people because of his arrogance, money, and undefeated record.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

McGregor is a hype job...he writes checks that his azz cant cash....if he cant get you out of there he gives you his neck

Floyd talks that ***** and backs it up.

McGregor was UFC's answer to mayweather....difference is, mayweather is an all time great....Mcgregor is a decent martial artist who happens to be the face of a popular company

its levels to this combat stuff. Mayweather is a master...McGregor a jack of trades, a master of nothing

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                  Yep because winning 11 titles and 5 lineal titles in 5 different divisions(was lineal at ww 2 times) while remaining undefeated is so damn easy....and being 26-0 in title fights....23-0 in lineal title fights and 24-0 against current or former champions is so easy to do..yea i know..
                  with stats like this, any other fighter would be considered the best thing since sliced bread.

Imagine if GGG had a resume like this........but hey, its Floyd....he is a coward, a ducker, and doesn't take risks...bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    I like McGregor but he could barely out talk Nate Diaz and Diaz sounds like he's drunk all the time. He was able to out talk Jose Aldo but Aldo doesn't even speak English

And Broner isn't funny at all. He's just non threatening which is why you like him better than Floyd. Floyd comes off as threatening to some people because of his arrogance, money, and undefeated record.
                    Nice triangle theory.

It doesn't change the fact that McGregor would out speak Mayweather who's a mental mindget.

As for your explanation of why I 'like' Broner more than Floyd....

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    McGregor is a hype job...he writes checks that his azz cant cash....if he cant get you out of there he gives you his neck

Floyd talks that ***** and backs it up.

McGregor was UFC's answer to mayweather....difference is, mayweather is an all time great....Mcgregor is a decent martial artist who happens to be the face of a popular company

its levels to this combat stuff. Mayweather is a master...McGregor a jack of trades, a master of nothing
                    Reading comprehension issues?

Did I say anything about who's more accomplished? No I didn't because the answer is pretty obvious.

This is what I'm talking about, every time you say something bad about Floyd his groupies get defensive and throw a tantrum. I said something about HIM, not YOU.

Comment

Mayweather is about as articulate as a halfwit who just got hit in the face for 15 rounds against Mike Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                      X