No announcement yet.

Songs That Make You Wanna Punch Someone In Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs That Make You Wanna Punch Someone In Face

Name yours. While there are many for me, this might be one of the most irritating songs I can think of:

Work, work, work by Rihanna
    Anything by Drake but mostly because his face annoys me

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Name yours. While there are many for me, this might be one of the most irritating songs I can think of:

I can already see this thread isn't going to be good for my blood pressure.

**** those ****s.

Will not view thread again.

Comment

Anything by Kanye west, too. Can't stand his face and voice.

Comment

Red hot chillis for me

I get it, you're funky and come from California, stop singing about it.

Comment

I don't really get that mad at any music genre I dislike to punch anyone in the face. I have some hype songs that would make me wanna tho.

Comment

When this song came out, my girlfriend at the time wanted this to be "our song." I about murdered the *****. That 17 year old ***** was tight, tho.

And no... I rejected her submission.

Comment

its weird...i've been listening to classical music the past 3 days and ive found a certain level of calmness...especially when i drive

as far as wanting to punch people in the face? most of my old death metal music makes me wanna clip people

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

that brunette [emily ratajowski is her name i believe,] is the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

When this song came out, my girlfriend at the time wanted this to be "our song." I about murdered the *****. That 17 year old ***** was tight, tho.

And no... I rejected her submission.
                    Brutal.....

Comment

Working...
                    X