No announcement yet.

Donald Trump : Hillary Clinton's biggest fanboy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
    The majority of people, which you say are voting for Hillary Clinton. Unfathomable stupidity......

But hey, better than any single Republican candidate that tried, I assume, just assuming from your overall stances. Wretched.
    Better than any Republican who ran this year. Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Better than any Republican who ran this year. Yes.
      I entirely disagree.. Hell, Bush 3.000000 would've been better, but so be it.

Another question, just so I learn more about certain pseudo-intellectuals that stand of the left side of the spectrum: Was Hillary better than the other four democratic presidential candidates?

And have you ever taken the political compass test? Before you predictably **** on accuracy or not, it's an inquiry. https://www.politicalcompass.org

Comment

Latest batch of polls came out on the 15th.

As usual, Trump is losing his ass off.

This is all l need to look at to know who'd win this November plus some statistical details and reliability of the organization who conducted the poll.

We'll see more of these as November approaches but the most reliable of all wouod he the exit poll.

Comment

I entirely disagree.. Hell, Bush 3.000000 would've been better, but so be it.

Another question, just so I learn more about certain pseudo-intellectuals that stand of the left side of the spectrum: Was Hillary better than the other four democratic presidential candidates?

And have you ever taken the political compass test? Before you predictably **** on accuracy or not, it's an inquiry. https://www.politicalcompass.org
          Jeb would've been the most solid pick of the Republican batch. Which, I'm assuming, is why pundits picked him en masse to win it all to begin with. I'd much prefer him running against Clinton than Trump, though I think both would be easy wins for my side due to Jeb's unfortunate relation to W.

Nice dig with the pseudo-intellectual bit. I'd take it as an insult if it came from anybody other than a lounge alt-righty.

No, I don't think Hillary was better than Sanders. I agree with more of Sanders' economic and foreign policies of isolationism, but I also acknowledge that he was a classic case of "too much, too soon." Meaning that in our current "first past the post" system of incrementalism it was pretty much a foregone conclusion that he'd suffer a resounding defeat even in a primary system consisting of proportional allocation.

Yes, I've taken the political compass test, though I don't think the results would surprise anybody who knows me, nor do I see what it has to do with a general election conversation between Clinton and Trump.

I can post my results if you ask nicely enough.
          Last edited by ßringer; 06-17-2016, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo's View Post
            This is all l need to look at to know who'd win this November plus some statistical details and reliability of the organization who conducted the poll.

We'll see more of these as November approaches but the most reliable of all wouod he the exit poll.
            Not necessarily.

Exit polling isn't always as accurate as it should be due to sample size, demographics sampled, and a litany of other intangibles. However, with an election as polarizing as Clinton vs. Trump, I wouldn't at all be surprised to find exit polls indicative of the country's consensus assuming they're not just polling angry white rednecks.

RCP's aggregate polling is highly accurate, though.

Comment

Jeb would've been the most solid pick of the Republican batch. Which, I'm assuming, is why pundits picked him en masse to win it all to begin with. I'd much prefer him running against Clinton than Trump, though I think both would be easy wins for my side due to Jeb's unfortunate relation to W.

Nice dig with the pseudo-intellectual bit. I'd take it as an insult if it came from anybody other than a lounge alt-righty.

No, I don't think Hillary was better than Sanders. I agree with more of Sanders' economic and foreign policies of isolationism, but I also acknowledge that he was a classic case of "too much, too soon." Meaning that in our current "first past the post" system of incrementalism it was pretty much a foregone conclusion that he'd suffer a resounding defeat even in a primary system consisting of proportional allocation.

Yes, I've taken the political compass test, though I don't think the results would surprise anybody who knows me, nor do I see what it has to do with a general election conversation between Clinton and Trump.

I can post my results if you ask nicely enough.
              You posted your results with your commentary on your results, so I don't even need to see them.

You call me a lounge alt-righty, which, funny enough is name-calling on your part, and more of that o-so-wonderful(ly useless) "Me and my ideas are superior to yours" weight you throw around.
              Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              The day I start caring what ill-informed, alt-left yokels in the lounge think of me is the day I die.
              Can call you an, say an "alt-lefter" because a coin has two sides.

To clear things up for you moron. Don't call me what I am not. I'll disprove what you said. Disprove me calling you a hypocrite earlier on... Way to warrant me as less-worthy of a debate because I disagree with you. I'm alt-right because I disagree with you? Grow up. Not everybody is an extremist of the other side because their opinions are slightly different from yours.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right What makes me a lounger alt-right? I don't like Trump. I don't support him. What I answer is, gun to my head, Trump > Hillary. I'm comparing negatives. Bernie or Cruz would've been better. Im anti-illegal immigration, fine with legal. I'm fine with multiculturalism as well long as semblance a of both parties still exist and one isn't frowned upon or spoken ill of. What person who leans(now speaking on the compass) more authoritarian/right doesn't hate Islam? I legitimately have nothing against Islam or any other culture (side gypsies, da scum!).

I would greatly have preferred Cruz over Jeb just based upon negative comparisons, but hey, since we're playing 21 questions (50 cent), let me keep probing, do you value egalitarianism more or traditional privilege more?

Comment

Not necessarily.

Exit polling isn't always as accurate as it should be due to sample size, demographics sampled, and a litany of other intangibles. However, with an election as polarizing as Clinton vs. Trump, I wouldn't at all be surprised to find exit polls indicative of the country's consensus assuming they're not just polling angry white rednecks.

RCP's aggregate polling is highly accurate, though.
                I mean sample size must be valid which is dependent on the margin of error and proportional stratification must be observed but most of all, there must be randomization. lf any of these are violated then there would be bias in the result.

Comment

You posted your results with your commentary on your results, so I don't even need to see them.

You call me a lounge alt-righty, which, funny enough is name-calling on your part, and more of that o-so-wonderful(ly useless) "Me and my ideas are superior to yours" weight you throw around. Can call you an, say an "alt-lefter" because a coin has two sides.
                  If the shoe fits...

To clear things up for you moron. Don't call me what I am not. I'll disprove what you said. Disprove me calling you a hypocrite earlier on... Way to warrant me as less-worthy of a debate because I disagree with you. I'm alt-right because I disagree with you? Grow up. Not everybody is an extremist of the other side because their opinions are slightly different from yours.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right What makes me a lounger alt-right? I don't like Trump. I don't support him. What I answer is, gun to my head, Trump > Hillary. I'm comparing negatives. Bernie or Cruz would've been better. Im anti-illegal immigration, fine with legal. I'm fine with multiculturalism as well long as semblance a of both parties still exist and one isn't frowned upon or spoken ill of. What person who leans(now speaking on the compass) more authoritarian/right doesn't hate Islam? I legitimately have nothing against Islam or any other culture (side gypsies, da scum!).

I would greatly have preferred Cruz over Jeb just based upon negative comparisons, but hey, since we're playing 21 questions (50 cent), let me keep probing, do you value egalitarianism more or traditional privilege more?
                  Who's name calling now?

I'm honestly not sure how you came to the conclusion that I was dismissing you or your opinion. I just publicly assumed you were another alt-righty since those are all the people I seem to catch in terms of replies to this thread. Granted it was intentional on my part (because I may as well troll these idiots while I'm briefly back), but I will apologize if I've misjudged you or your intentions. I'm drunk on rum right now anyway so perhaps I misread your sarcasm or rushed to judgment due to inebriation.

Apologies for that.

Can't say I agree on Cruz over Bush, because Cruz is the exact kind of Washington obstructionist that I despise more than anything else (dude never turned down an opportunity to filibuster something), but I'll still happily concede that he's more qualified than Trump having been an attorney and senator.

Regarding the bolded : It would depend on what your particular interpretation of "traditional privilege" is.

I would hate to answer it with my own interpretation if it differs from your own.

Comment

If the shoe fits...

Who's name calling now?

I'm honestly not sure how you came to the conclusion that I was dismissing you or your opinion. I just publicly assumed you were another alt-righty since those are all the people I seem to catch in terms of replies to this thread. Granted it was intentional on my part (because I may as well troll these idiots while I'm briefly back), but I will apologize if I've misjudged you or your intentions. I'm drunk on rum right now anyway so perhaps I misread your sarcasm or rushed to judgment due to inebriation.

Apologies for that.

Can't say I agree on Cruz over Bush, because Cruz is the exact kind of Washington obstructionist that I despise more than anything else (dude never turned down an opportunity to filibuster something), but I'll still happily concede that he's more qualified than Trump having been an attorney and senator.

Regarding the bolded : It would depend on what your particular interpretation of "traditional privilege" is.

I would hate to answer it with my own interpretation if it differs from your own.
                    Wow, a reply where you did not **** on me for having a differing opinion from you! I'll gladly return the favour then.. And I'm somewhat high myself, so... So-be it lmao

I know you're on the Internet, which is more of a haven for people on the right (now) because the left is more in public favour (it goes back& forth), but I understand. People on NSB are far(ther) right than me(because, giving my own PC results, I'm about as middle as someone can be). Not saying they're alt-right, but I can see why you would apply that to some people. Like Monaco Slim for example

Nothing I hate more than debating with an idiot that comes to a conclusion because of preconceived notions, isn't that right, u commie, alt-left, religion iz da devil counter white-supremacist!

Traditional privilege, as by a general definition(because we both interpret all things ehhh differently) isn't exactly defined, but more along the lines of look at the opposite of egalitarianism, which says that everybody is equal regardless of political, economic, or social status. From that, traditional privilege would be (ex): people who are richer deserve better health opportunities, those who are more intelligent(in this case a white person) is permitted more opportunities than someone of less intelligence(say a black person), those native of a land are given more chances to succeed based upon their nationality. Picky issue to tackle.. Not going to attack whatever answer you give.

Comment

Wow, a reply where you did not **** on me for having a differing opinion from you! I'll gladly return the favour then.. And I'm somewhat high myself, so... So-be it lmao

I know you're on the Internet, which is more of a haven for people on the right (now) because the left is more in public favour (it goes back& forth), but I understand. People on NSB are far(ther) right than me(because, giving my own PC results, I'm about as middle as someone can be). Not saying they're alt-right, but I can see why you would apply that to some people. Like Monaco Slim for example

Nothing I hate more than debating with an idiot that comes to a conclusion because of preconceived notions, isn't that right, u commie, alt-left, religion iz da devil counter white-supremacist!

Traditional privilege, as by a general definition(because we both interpret all things ehhh differently) isn't exactly defined, but more along the lines of look at the opposite of egalitarianism, which says that everybody is equal regardless of political, economic, or social status. From that, traditional privilege would be (ex): people who are richer deserve better health opportunities, those who are more intelligent(in this case a white person) is permitted more opportunities than someone of less intelligence(say a black person), those native of a land are given more chances to succeed based upon their nationality. Picky issue to tackle.. Not going to attack whatever answer you give.
                      Well, if that's the definition we're going by, then I wouldn't side with egalitarianism. Just based on my belief that some cultures are more productive, intuitive, and, dare I say, better, than others.

Like I said in the Orlando shooting thread : I'm a Sam Harris liberal. I'm an atheist as well, so I view religion in general with a certain bit of snark and contempt, but none more so than Islam due to the way in which their sacred doctrine treats ****sexuals, women, apostates, and pretty much everybody that doesn't share their beliefs.

I respect your point of view regardless of our public differences because, unlike some here, you've come at me with a legitimate conversation (even in my blatant troll thread, no less ) that included honest questioning. At the end of the day I can always respect intellectual curiosity over partisan talking points. Which I'm sure seems ironic due to this very thread being pretty partisan, but it was a calculated move on my part just to be a thorn in certain people's sides. The people here who obsess about what is "alpha", what makes a "cuck", and general identity politics.

Regarding the rest of what you define "traditional privilege" by : I'd take it on a case by case basis. Regardless of whether you agree with me politically or not, I think it's pretty clear that I value intellectual honesty over anything else. I don't care if you're black, white, latino, or a goddamn alien, really. As long as you source stuff and maintain a certain level of decorum then I will treat you with respect, as I've done with you.

Health care I favor a public option for for multiple reasons (costs saved long term, allowing those in poverty to enjoy a modicum of care, etc...), but I'm also not opposed to something like expedited care for those who can pay more. Except for in the case of emergency cases, which I think should all be treated fairly equal and based solely on the severity of injury.

If you're rich and I'm poor and you got shot while I broke a leg then you should definitely be treated first and vice versa. That sort of thing.

In regards to affirmative action I do view it as a necessity. Systemic racism is a real thing and you need look no further than our justice system to see its disproportionate effects on minority communities. Of course, we could fix a lot of that with ending the war on drugs, but that's another topic for another day.

Lastly, if you're high right now you should totally join me in Drunk Lang where Virgil Caine and I are publicly going over our woes and assessing each other's situation in life rather than spending the rest of your buzz d*cking about on the topic of politics, which we could easily do when sober any other day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                      X