Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    ALso doesn't have the quickness, accuracy, or ability to stay away from Pac for entire rounds at a time the way Floyd does.
    pretty much.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
      Pac showed his body still has the ability to compete at the top level but his will to destroy opponents isn't there at all.
      he doesnt go in and out as much anymore.. fighting way too technical.

Comment

• Good fight.

Comment

• I have to give it up to PAc......he seems to have Bradley's number and that is saying a lot. He is the only guy that can beat him and he deserved the win tonight...even though HBO was so one-sidedly biased it was disgustingly, Manny did deserve the win tonight.

Comment

• Bradley got $15M to win 10 rounds in 3 fights vs. Pacquiao.

Good for Tim.

Comment

• 140-147:
              Mayweather = A+++
              Manny = A

Then there's everyone else (Crawford, Brook, Thruman, etc.. still have to prove themselves)

Comment

• I have to give it up to PAc......he seems to have Bradley's number and that is saying a lot. He is the only guy that can beat him and he deserved the win tonight...even though HBO was so one-sidedly biased it was disgustingly, Manny did deserve the win tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                  For all you fanboys of the lienal championship, Manny is now the first and only 5 division lineal champion. Lets see how important it is now.
                  Must be your personal lineal champion cause as far as I know I didn't see the ring title being given to him.

Comment

• wtf bradley concussed? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
                      Hbo licks manny's taint too much, but clear Pac win. He didn't look as great as the announcers would make you believe.
                      There's bullshyt hype and then there's entertainment. They gave the buyers a dramatic commentary without putting anyone down.

Comment

Working...
                      X