Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: I Bet Four Houses Cotto is KO'd in Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it houses or horses?

Is Reynoso talking about houses, or horses? I mean in Mexico people do own horses, specially in the Mexican state where they live and train.

If it's actual "houses" what he is talking about, I'd bet they are all low-priced, low-income properties in slums. Four of those would probably be worth half the price of a barely decent upper-income house in a nice area of the city.

Why doesn't he rather speak in terms of money and stop beating around the bush?

Comment

Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
      Is Reynoso talking about houses, or horses? I mean in Mexico people do own horses, specially in the Mexican state where they live and train.

If it's actual "houses" what he is talking about, I'd bet they are all low-priced, low-income properties in slums. Four of those would probably be worth half the price of a barely decent upper-income house in a nice area of the city.

Why doesn't he rather speak in terms of money and stop beating around the bush?

canelo fights several times a year and makes very good money. trainers make 10% typically. canelo's trainer would have made at least 500 grand [10% of 5 million] in the cotto fight, and probably more, considering the PPV upside. that kind of yearly income would be in the top fraction of a percent in a third world country.

managers make 30%, typically. muhammad ali act states that they can't make more than 33%. 1.5 milion at least from the cotto fight.

and that's one fight. remember when canelo fought floyd f#cking mayweather in the biggest fight of '13?

so no, the reynoso brothers aren't slum lords . they're rich, rich guys. chepo may train other fighters, too, unlike a fighter who can only get on TV 2-3 times a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger
        Mexicans contribute nothing to the evolution of the human race ....now I know why the States has a big fence along they're Southern border ...proper stupid
        F U toilet cleaner...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          F U toilet cleaner...
          Hahaaha ..you cast out the bait and the fish will bite brrrrpppppppp

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
            Was a good fight but Cotto's punches were just so ineffective cause Canelo was a cruiserweight it seemed.
            When why Cotto's punches weren't ineffective against Martinez and a 180 Geale?

BTW don't bring into the equation the term - injured or drained, because by your logic of Canelo looking like a cruiserweight he should've been more drained than Geale.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              lmaoooo you guys still begging for a Cotto fight move on the judges gave you a gift enjoy it canelo can never ko cotto **** he couldn't even ko a shot to hell mosley give me a break and worry about fighting the guy you are scared to death of
              Who KO'ed granite chin Mosley? Winky Wright? Vernon Forrest? Mosley has had on of the best chins in history.

It's funny last time I remember before GGG was Cotto's mandatory, and by that time, you seemed to defend the voluntary defenses.........

Contadictions? DCAFS are so obviuous, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
                Pretty sure it had everything to do with the fact that Nelo was 170+ on fight night..
                What about Geale or Martinez? Got ya'.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger
                  Mexicans contribute nothing to the evolution of the human race ....now I know why the States has a big fence along they're Southern border ...proper stupid
                  Wow. That's a pretty offensive statement. A mod might want to take a look at this post.

I'm not surprised, though. That's the level of class one can expect from Steve Plunger.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Wow. That's a pretty offensive statement. A mod might want to take a look at this post.

I'm not surprised, though. That's the level of class one can expect from Steve Plunger.
                    Ease up its just a wind up and I think Mexico is a great place......after all it's produced tequila and jalapeņo peppers lol....lighten up son....and it's better than advocating a serial woman beater in your photo isn't it lol...double standards or what

Comment

This guy is taking betting tips from Freddie Roach.

Comment

Working...
                      X