No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter Reacts To Resolution on Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
    Ggg says nobody will fight him lara is willing and able to fight him. But team ggg has multiple reasons why they won't fight lara. Then stop saying you will fight any and all.
    Sources? Because the two times Lara has mentioned Golovkin he's named his upcoming opponent literally within a handful of days after. That's the equivalent of Ray J reminding you he boned Kim K...a nice buzz word that draws your attention but means absolute shhh when you next move doesn't involve doing it.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Gonzalez_Boxing;16324495]To my understanding, your mandatory fight can't be at a catch weight. Then again, it's the WBC we're talking about.[/QUOTE

you are right about that. both father and son wbc heads sulaiman have been doing the mandatory dance. they were giving jcc jr lots of preferential treatment throughout his catch weight career.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaDaBiNgVIP View Post
        To my understanding, your mandatory fight can't be at a catch weight. Then again, it's the WBC we're talking about.[/QUOTE

you are right about that. both father and son wbc heads sulaiman have been doing the mandatory dance. they were giving jcc jr lots of preferential treatment throughout his catch weight career.

Katrina Franchina is a real hottie, what a doll.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          great, another moron with the "but but but but lara doe" syndrome. Hey stupidass, let us all know the next time a Haymon fighter fights on HBO, will ya?

But hey, better yet, keep talking about fights that have ZERO chance of being made and call it a duck.
          Will do my love to take a big thick one up the bum tranny. You're a pure cretin who pretends to have a brain. Hey not to slow for the track hoe go see the wizard pronto

Comment

Working...
          X