No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Marquez 4 - Who Dared Won...and Lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    No doubt, but if it happened it would sell, and unless Floyd is trying to prove a point yet again, money should be less of an issue. Again, it's not like there's great options for Floyd unless he wants to stay at 154. Or course, the better Pac does in the comeback, the more logical this fight becomes.
    It would sell, but nothing like it would have had Manny not been utterly crucified. A dream died bro and that's that. I hope Manny takes a minute to rest and see what he wants to do more clearly. The only thing worse than a hero that falls from grace is one that hangs around too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      It would sell, but nothing like it would have had Manny not been utterly crucified. A dream died bro and that's that. I hope Manny takes a minute to rest and see what he wants to do more clearly. The only thing worse than a hero that falls from grace is one that hangs around too long.
      Well he's not in the RJJ/Hatton territory yet. Yeah the fight will no longer beat the records, but is probably still the most lucrative fight around, esp if Pac comes back strong.

Comment

The Pac-JMM 5 fight is the biggest fight that can made right now.

They are willing to do it anywhere in the world. Imagine how much Carlos Slim would pay for a fight at Azteca stadium.

Pac ain't thinking about floyd, he had his chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          The Pac-JMM 5 fight is the biggest fight that can made right now.

They are willing to do it anywhere in the world. Imagine how much Carlos Slim would pay for a fight at Azteca stadium.

Pac ain't thinking about floyd, he had his chance.
          When Manny wakes up Bob will tell him no fight in Mexico.

Comment

beautifully written article. perfect description of the fight. I mean it was one of the greatest fights i have ever seen between two atg future hall of famers still relatively in their prime. From the high level action, the back and forth knockdowns, marquez first KD of pacquiao which was pretty shocking in itself, their history, controversy, the strange bedfellows that were at the fight like the romneys, snooki, 50cent rapping down from the rafters, jinkee pacquiao's heartbreaking reaction, and of course the stone cold knock out of pacquiao...

it was classic boxing for the ages.

Comment

The Fight clearly shows what Boxing is all about.
              It can be voted as Fight of the Year; FOTY; KO of the Year!
              Congratulations for both Fighters!
              If they will entertain the 5th Fight then, Boxing fans will welcome it!

Comment

Great article. I knew Pac fans on here would be upset when he lost, but the level of devastation and denial they are displaying is just weird. Did they not see the first 3 fights? Many of us believe that Marquez won all 3, and most would agree that Marquez did better against Manny in each subsequent fight. The brutality of the K.O. was shocking, but the fact that Marquez won the fight should not have been surprising. At least not to rational, objective, knowledgeable boxing fans.

Comment

I loved the article..good writing!! I knew JMM would KO Pacquiao, I post it on a thread about their weight before the fight...

Comment

Good article.

Bring on #5.

Comment

I'm a Pacfan and I thought the fight was way better than victories against Mira, Larios, Lucero, Barrera 1 & 2, Morales 2 & 3, Velasquez, Marquez 2 & 3, Diaz, Dela Hoya, and Margarito!

If I missed any Mexican in the list that Pac defeated I'm sure Marquez's devastating knockout of Pacquiao absolves all those defeats. Holy Marquez!

Comment

Working...
                      X