No announcement yet.

If boxing was high school..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
    Love Ali. Saw him at the opening ceremony yesterday. So fragile now, to think he was a superman in his youth.
    I having trouble understanding people who don't love Ali.

Comment

Hector "Macho" Camacho would be the senior the got left back 2 times and gets with the young girls...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        Hector "Macho" Camacho would be the senior the got left back 2 times and gets with the young girls...

you ever read the article written by Thomas Hauser (i think) about Hector getting stopped in a convertible by the police while his girlfriend was riding him on the free way?

Comment

^^

Sonny Liston would be one of the dumb jocks.

Comment

^^

Sonny Liston would be one of the dumb jocks.
            he'd take your lunch money and make your girl work the stroll at lunchtime. who you trying to kid? they didn't call him the baaaad n---er for a reason.

Comment

Still be in special needs classes.

Floyd Patterson would be the one 'good' ghetto kid who has aspirations.

Comment

A similar thread for BoxingScene members would be good.

Comment

Assuming that existed, I'd be the geek who knows sports strategy inside out but cant play for *****.

Comment

Assuming that existed, I'd be the geek who knows sports strategy inside out but cant play for *****.
                    i was the opposite. adept at most sports but **** strategy (at least that was my view when i was fast enough to get by on pure talent).

Comment

Pinch of salt tbh - I captained my school cricket team, was on the House team and play a bit of club cricket. Still, kinda suck.

Comment

Working...
                      X