Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia on taxes and the Presidential election. I agree with him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia on taxes and the Presidential election. I agree with him.

phuccing idiot

Comment

lol i basically agree with him

i dont participate in "social programs", i don't care about public apologies or watergate or birth certificate type crap

lower taxes and don't touch our guns danny garcia GOAT

Comment

i will abolish all taxes if elected president. vote for me!

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          phuccing idiot
          Well, he makes sense. Only issue is that people also want free college education, free health insurance, free everything, and, they bring up countries like Germany and such as an example, where the average tax rate is 49%. But then they want lower taxes on top of free stuff. But you can't have it both ways. If you want free college and whatever else, you know you're going to pay that in taxes. But you don't want to. So people complain and say US should follow the model that these European countries have, but if US Gov says "Okay, we'll give you free college just like in Germany, Austria, etc, but we will raise taxes just like them, deal?". All hell would break loose.

Comment

Originally posted by LasVegas Boxing View Post
            This ladies and gentlemen is my least favorite fighter. An awful person and a privileged fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Well, he makes sense. Only issue is that people also want free college education, free health insurance, free everything, and, they bring up countries like Germany and such as an example, where the average tax rate is 49%. But then they want lower taxes on top of free stuff. But you can't have it both ways. If you want free college and whatever else, you know you're going to pay that in taxes. But you don't want to. So people complain and say US should follow the model that these European countries have, but if US Gov says "Okay, we'll give you free college just like in Germany, Austria, etc, but we will raise taxes just like them, deal?". All hell would break loose.
              Take it your not a fan of Bernie Sanders?

Comment

Originally posted by LasVegas Boxing View Post
                This ladies and gentlemen is my least favorite fighter. An awful person and a privileged fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  well if you look at the polls the american people are overwhelmingly in support of all those things but yes they aren't in favor of raising taxes on themselves(middle class), but they are in favor of raising taxes on the rich and powerful as they should be since the biggest difference in tax revenue has been that corporations used to pay 33 percent of all tax revenue and now they only pay 10 percent. the rich and powerful have found a way to make the average joe pay more while they pay less. income redistribution! but in the opposite direction that they always fear-monger about. classic projection.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Take it your not a fan of Bernie Sanders?
                    Bernie sanders is an interesting guy!
                    Americans need someone to look out for the working poor!

Create jobs, legalize weed, all the right things!

Comment

Working...
                    X