No announcement yet.

The Wire TV Series

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
    See I don't want to wait that long to get into it... might as well skip to season 3 if 1-2 suck...
    They don't "suck" at all. You might want to try Desperate Housewives or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      They don't "suck" at all. You might want to try Desperate Housewives or something.
      hey man at least that show has females to look at... what does the wire have? Chaulky kissing on dudes?:gay:

Comment

hey man at least that show has females to look at... what does the wire have? Chaulky kissing on dudes?:gay:
        I have to refer back to the post about your I.Q

Comment

real s.hit huh... I feel like it's a chore to sit down and watch this s.hit... but Idk I'm going to try to stick with it....
          It is a chore. Breaking Bad for some people was a chore the first season also, and I always tell them to stick with it.

So for that reason I will finish the first season and some of the 2nd Before I quit on it.

Comment

I have to refer back to the post about your I.Q

Comment

Did Stephen Hawking ever say "Hey man at least you get some fine ass chicks on Desperate Housewives"?

Comment

I lay in bed and watched the Box Set over the course of 2-3 weeks, only getting up to go to the toilet, the Shops for alcohol, and to the phone to order take-away.

Pure Bliss.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                  I lay in bed and watched the Box Set over the course of 2-3 weeks, only getting up to go to the toilet, the Shops for alcohol, and to the phone to order take-away.

Pure Bliss.
                  you just described my entire viewing experinece

Comment

Did Stephen Hawking ever say "Hey man at least you get some fine ass chicks on Desperate Housewives"?
                    lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                      you just described my entire viewing experinece
                      [IMG]http://ist3-1.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/Z/j/q/2ZjqX/HighFive_BG.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X