Collapse
No announcement yet.

UR Lambo at Florida 1/2 mile event.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't really liked any Lambos since the Diablo. Modern Ferraris look way better IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
      I haven't really liked any Lambos since the Diablo. Modern Ferraris look way better IMO.
      I think if I had the money to pick one GT in the truest sense, it would be the Ferrari F12.

Love the Aventador. The 458 Scud is amazing. The LaFerrari is astonishing. The Huracan, I'm not really a fan of.

Champagne dreams on a beer budget.

Comment

I wish Lamborghini would join formula 1, we need a yellow car on the grid now that Jordan has left.

Comment

How can you not like the Aventador?

Look at both side by side, clearly the Aventador is the new and improved version of the diablo

Comment

It reminds me of a cheap stereo/boombox at walmart with all the plastic bass ports, bulbous and bloated and hollow.

The Diablo and Countach just looked like lean mean killing machines.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I think if I had the money to pick one GT in the truest sense, it would be the Ferrari F12.

Love the Aventador. The 458 Scud is amazing. The LaFerrari is astonishing. The Huracan, I'm not really a fan of.

Champagne dreams on a beer budget.
              The LaFerrari is way too busy IMO, reminds me of the Enzo and F50. I'd take the F40 over all 3 of them any day. It does a much better job of pulling off the "ultimate super car" look without being too busy or over the top.

Comment

New Lambos:

Comment

New Lambos:

Looks nothing like one, it looks more like the McLaren P1

Comment

Must be nice...

Comment

nah.

lamborghini has passed up ferraris when it comes to striking dynamic designs.

Comment

Working...
                      X