Cintron or Manfredo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cintron or Manfredo?

Who's the better of the two?

Some dude at work keeps blabbing about how Chavez Jr faced the tougher opponent but doesn't get the credit. I personally think Cintron is the better fighter but not too sure.
    Cintron
    64.00%
    Manfredo
    36.00%

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Who's the better of the two?

Some dude at work keeps blabbing about how Chavez Jr faced the tougher opponent but doesn't get the credit. I personally think Cintron is the better fighter but not too sure.
    They both looked done.

Comment

i'd have to give the edge to cintron...
      manfredo looked good a few years back with roach in his corner... he was bouncing around a lot more and boxing fairly efficiently... however manfredo isn't a full time fighter and it shows, the fact that he works a full time job takes away from his conditioning as well as day to day... he just doesn't look like a fighter anymore where as i feel cintron does... it wasn't that long ago that cintron beat angulo... i don't think canelo isn't get his due for destroying him...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        They both looked done.
        Overall, who's supposed to be the better fighter?

Comment

Youre asking who is the more shot fighter. Both were shot and had no chance so i dont see how it matters

Comment

I thought Cintron had a better chance against Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              Overall, who's supposed to be the better fighter?
              Cintron's suppose to have that eraser.

So Kermit.

Comment

Honestly both were done, although I expected more from Cintron.

Comment

career wise cintron had the better career and is the more accomplished boxer

but in terms of who had more in the tank when they fought chavez jr and canelo

i would say manfredo had more to offer

cintron is literally a shell of his former self. its actually pretty sad and another example of how bad canelo stamina is

canelo looked winded again against another over matched opponent

Comment

in terms of where both were in the last fight they are both all done, but in terms of overall better fighter Cintron who has won a couple world titles in this sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X