Mayweather vs bradley is the only fight worth paying for

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    its sad when we're looking for the best NON welter as a floyd opponent
    The only ones looking are stupid Floyd fans and Floyd. Everyone else knows fighting a JWW is a ***** move and is ridiculous to even consider.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
      You're defending this fight to no end, and you won't answer the question. IS FLOYD MOVING BACK DOWN TO JWW.

Please explain how tiny Bradley with no punch is ANY THREAT to a guy 2 inches taller with a 2 inch longer reach who is going to outweight him by 15 pounds on fight night??!?!?!?!
      Bradley is a decent puncher but that isn't Bradley's best asset. Honestly, go watch more of Bradley.

Comment

That same Jr WW would give Mayweather a tougher challenge at 147 then all the other WWs at 147 not named Pacquiao.

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking!!...

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            Bradley is a decent puncher but that isn't Bradley's best asset. Honestly, go watch more of Bradley.
            This is a joke and EVERYONE except you knows that. Floyd fighting anyone smaller than him AGAIN knocks him right off the radar in boxing.

Comment

That same Jr WW would give Mayweather a tougher challenge at 147 then all the other WWs at 147 not named Pacquiao.

not really...hell, i'd even prefer him to fight Cintron's bitchass than fight Tim

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
                This is a joke and EVERYONE except you knows that. Floyd fighting anyone smaller than him AGAIN knocks him right off the radar in boxing.
                Not everyone is the same size. I understand that Bardley is smaller but still IMO, Bradley gives Mayweather a very tough challenge. Plus, Bradley has been in there with opponents who are bigger then/ as big as Mayweather. So size isn't gonna play much of a factor, Bradley's ability to get in is underrated.

Comment

not really...hell, i'd even prefer him to fight Cintron's bitchass than fight Tim
                  Cintron ain't **** Mak, be real dude. The hell could Cintron possibly do?

Comment

I think Bradley IS dangerous. Where he lacks in power he makes up with output, and he makes you fight him. Bradley also doesn't fizzle out, he doesn't get tired... but he stays determined and his punch output only increases. IMO the best way to beat Floyd isn't to be a power puncher and attempt to land your power, but to have a good workrate and simply outwork FLoyd.

Bradleys youth, agility, athleticism, chin, and most importantly determination is a huge asset in this matchup... on top of the fact he has also never lost either, so he has that confidence in himself.

I would love a Bradley fight. I also think he would come in light to retain his speed.

A fighter like Bradley who has the stamina to reach 100+ punches a round.... is dangerous... and for anyone.

Comment

Not everyone is the same size. I understand that Bardley is smaller but still IMO, Bradley gives Mayweather a very tough challenge. Plus, Bradley has been in there with opponents who are bigger then/ as big as Mayweather. So size isn't gonna play much of a factor, Bradley's ability to get in is underrated.
                      Floyd is a WELTERWEIGHT. I won't say anything more.

Comment

Working...
                      X