Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacino vs Deniro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DeNiro seems to be the better overall actor for sure. But I still like Pacino better. Pacino is concerned with keeping the Actor's Studio running correctly, so I'm a little biased because of that. And I just plain like Pacino's intensity better.

DeNiro definitely plays roles against type more than Pacino. That's a big reason it at least seems that he's the better actor, which he might very well be. I'd be happy to cast either one in a film.

Comment

is there any actor who is more underrated then Don Cheadle? he's great...

Comment

Don Cheadle is not very underrated anymore. He's the 2nd most talked about black actor right now, behind Jamie Foxx. I wouldn't call that underrated.

Gary Cole, he's underrated. Jake Weber, that's underrated. Michael Rappaport is underrated too.

Comment

The more I think about the more I lean towards De Niro. I think they are both equally great but if I had to chose it would probably be De Niro...

Some movies missed that were good....

De Niro - The Untouchables, A Bronx Tale

Pacino - Insomnia

I think the other greats were mentioned.....

Comment

I didn't think The Untouchables was all that good. Average I thought. Same with Insomnia. Bronx Tale was good.

I liked De Niro in Sleepers. De Niro as a priest...interesting. And he ****ing...nevermind, I won't ruin it for those who haven't seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by masterdirector
              Don Cheadle is not very underrated anymore. He's the 2nd most talked about black actor right now, behind Jamie Foxx. I wouldn't call that underrated.

Gary Cole, he's underrated. Jake Weber, that's underrated. Michael Rappaport is underrated too.

Well Cheadle is still excellent any way you slice it.

Comment

Deniro but its close,

Raging Bull, Once upon a time in America and Godfather 2 are some of his awesome movies.

I liked Al Pacino's performance paticularly in Godfather 3 when he is crying after they kill his daughter, and I also like Al Pacino in Scent of a Woman.

Comment

Working...
                X