No announcement yet.

David Haye KTFO in sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye KTFO in sparring

Just heard from a good source that David Haye was KTFO last week during a sparring session.
    Some strange moves in the exchanges aswell odds of 9/1 for the Beast from the east to win by K/O

Originally posted by roxythecat View Post
    Just heard from a good source that David Haye was KTFO last week during a sparring session.
    Some strange moves in the exchanges aswell odds of 9/1 for the Beast from the east to win by K/O
    I bet you're lying!

Comment

Any proof or links?

Comment

What source?

Comment

What day last week? I shouldn't think he was sparring for much of last week... if at all.

Comment

17 posts and who joined last month...

how are we able to take you serious?

Comment

Where did you here this? Your head?

Pure bull**** as usual. Rumours like this always circulate about fighters with supposedly weak chins. I've never once ever had a 'source' proven to me.

Comment

Yea because we just are all gonna believe you making bull**** like this up.

Comment

not true because Haye would've pulled out due to "injury"

Comment

dont fall for it chaps, its just the rumour mill turning.

Comment

Working...
                    X