Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carnivore
    Was it really Bin Laden who said that, or just an actor pretending to be Bin Laden?

It was really Bin Ladin. Your just putting another Conspiracy theory over another one which is typical of conspiracy theorist.

Comment

• This thread was a conspiracy and none of you theorists even theoritised it hahahHAHAHAHhahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Here's a question for you conspiracy theorists........

Alright, say it's all true ; you guys know everything, and the rest of us are just ignorant "sheeple".

What then?

What are you doing about it?

Aside from posting about it incessantly online from the comfort of your cozy little computer chairs, I mean?

If you guys are so smart, and the rest of us are so damn stupid ; isn't the onus on you all to do something about it?

And not just sit at home and talk about it on the internet, and on a boxing forum, of all places?
        What we are trying to do is get people aware of whats going on. We have a secret shadow government within our govt. that is keeping information from the people. Why not release more video of the plane hitting the pentagon? Why confiscate/with hold survallince tapes that would clearly show a plane hitting the pentagon?

Charlie Sheen sent out a challenge to anyone that would like to have an open debate on netural ground (Larry King live) to discuss what really happend on 9/11. Much to Larry King's surprise (not much of a suprise to me or anyone else who has read 20 min with the president by Charlie) no one answered the call. Not Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Popular Mechanics, or Megan McCain (who called Sheen a nut and sex addict) instead of challenging him on his 20 points.
        http://www.infowars.com/twenty-minut...the-president/

They are getting worried. Too many people are asking questions. Bill O'Reilly entertained the idea of having the debate for a sec. until he found out Charlie would NOT go on the O'Reilly Factor where Bill has been known to cut out mics so he and ONLY he can talk. In other words Bill doesnt want to discuss it unless he has his finger on Charlies mic to cut him off as he pleases.

The offer still stands. Larry King wants the show to happend. Sheen wants to discuss it. Now we are just waiting to see who they will send out to dispute the evidence (or what we have left of it).
        Last edited by Panopticon; 10-03-2009, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
          when Bin Laden said he was responsible for the Attacks you should believe them
          Bin Laden has NEVER been chagred for the crimes on 9/11. Even the FBI will tell you there is not enough evidence to charge him for those attacks.

CAUTION

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.
          http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

Where in this does it say "Attacks on Sept. 11?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
            Ok I guess I'll be the bigger man here and say ya Discovery Channel and History Channel are not "owned" by the same company,
            Admitting (after the fact) that you got caught in a lie does not make you a bigger man.

Very sorry to disappoint you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
              Bin Laden has NEVER been chagred for the crimes on 9/11. Even the FBI will tell you there is not enough evidence to charge him for those attacks.

Where in this does it say "Attacks on Sept. 11?"
              Pan,

why don't you tell us, in some level of detail, what DID happen.

Who did it? What was the plan, how did it unfold, who was complicit, what is the evidence, what are the dates, who funded it, what technology was used, etc.

Stop saying what did NOT happen. Tell us what DID happen.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                Admitting (after the fact) that you got caught in a lie does not make you a bigger man.

Very sorry to disappoint you.
                Come on! You and i both know no matter how many connection i give you to these networks you still wont buy it. I will say that the people pulling the strings of network A also pull the strings of network B and C. You will say no. So it obvious your mind is set. America is good. The rest of the world is bad. We need the CIA to tell what's real and whats not. Good for you man.

This might intrest some of you with a 5th grade or higher reading level (sorry Al)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0735005ItY

watch all 5 parts. Good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                  Pan,

why don't you tell us, in some level of detail, what DID happen.

Who did it? What was the plan, how did it unfold, who was complicit, what is the evidence, what are the dates, who funded it, what technology was used, etc.

Stop saying what did NOT happen. Tell us what DID happen.

Thanks in advance.
                  If i ****ing knew what happend I wouldnt be on this thread. Henry Rollins and many others have said we will probably NEVER know what TRULY happend on that day. But the official story is a bunch of whitewash bull****. I have said over and over. Im am looking for answers. Real answers. But if you believe Oswald killed Kennedy then good luck to you. Just keep repeating "Back and to the left, Back and to the left, Back and to the left" until you feel all better.

Comment

• watch both parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore
                      The Talmud, Yebamoth 98a.
                      Wait, the authors of the Talmud are the ones behind 9/11? You really are bat**** aren't you?

Charlie Sheen sent out a challenge to anyone that would like to have an open debate on netural ground
                      WTF Charlie Sheen? OK and I'll get Tom Cruise to challenge you for a debate on space wars. Fucking Charlie Sheen. The bottom of the barrel has been scraped.

Comment

Working...
                      X