No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley's HUGE mistake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post

Shane talking about a day at the dentist like its Chemotharapy..
    Dude. That's hysterical.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
      Undeservedly... or deservedly?
      doesn't matter. he asked for 1 fight where floyd was difficult during negotiations.

PBF walked away, and let Oscar go do his thing. No problem. Right?
      nobody wanted to watch that fight anyways.

Comment

I've said this **** until I'm blue in the face and it's like I'm preaching to the quore with you Floyd dick riders. How the fuck would Shane have been able to drop 7 pounds in a two month time frame? That Vargas fight took place in September and Floyd wanted to make sure that he was weak at 147 in November. Floyd turned down Shane when they were both at 147 and took on Little 140 lb Ricky Hatton who barely scraped by Collazo. That's when there after Mosley went on to get robbed against Cotto and Cotto didn't have the balls to call him out like Shane did. Mosley wanted that fight when he was the WBC interim champ and the De La Hoya factor was not in play.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
          I've said this **** until I'm blue in the face and it's like I'm preaching to the quore with you Floyd dick riders. How the fuck would Shane have been able to drop 7 pounds in a two month time frame? That Vargas fight took place in September and Floyd wanted to make sure that he was weak at 147 in November. Floyd turned down Shane when they were both at 147 and took on Little 140 lb Ricky Hatton who barely scraped by Collazo. That's when there after Mosley went on to get robbed against Cotto and Cotto didn't have the balls to call him out like Shane did. Mosley wanted that fight when he was the WBC interim champ and the De La Hoya factor was not in play.
          You don't quite know what you're talking about. Please check your facts before you comment.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
            Nah my man

Shane fought Vargas on July 15th of that year.

Comment

Working...
            X