No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I Wasn't Hurt, I Didn't Want To Go Blind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    How can it be a "freak accident" if it's happened like 3 times now?
    So true.

Comment

• lucky for Lukas that he quit

quitting is ok

the other things that could have saved Lukas are completely unacceptable

things like hugging, running, boxing intelligently, etc.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ...and, in action, it looked like what he says...

Lucas should retire this time for good.
        Dude you ever actually get in on the eyeball?I caught a thumb in the eye in sparring and first it dropped me (the guy was not a hard puncher ) and I quit (something I dont do even in sparring). I wasn't blind but for 3-4 days if I looked anywhere but straight ahead it hurt a lot. It's no joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
          LOL the same posters that come on here calling other fighters quitters, hype jobs and crack jokes have turned to a new leaf because there war machine got broken down. Let's face it *****es Lucas has always had a problem with facing adversity, when times get a lil too 'umfff' he doesn't respond well. With Garcia it was 'my eye my eye my eye', yet after the fight he was contemplating retirement! Now it's 'my eye my eye my eye' let's be real this is a fight your bound to get bashed in the socket alas Eric Morales/Maidana the dude is nothing but a good clobber but could never could handle what he can dish out in return.
          It really is amusing to see this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            been around the world and eye, eye, eye, eye, I can't find my baby.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

This thread is hilarious.
            Last edited by joseph5620; 10-05-2015, 03:17 PM.

Comment

He said he couldn't see, and not because it was closed, there was no vision which suggests something internal. I'd say that is different from having your eye shut. Are you that dense?

Comment

• How many hundreds of posts long would the meme thread be if this were some Haymon fighter from Atlanta?

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  He said he couldn't see, and not because it was closed, there was no vision which suggests something internal. I'd say that is different from having your eye shut. Are you that dense?
                  It's still his third "freak accident"'

How many times does he have to lose before "freak accidents" isn't an excuse?

Comment

It's still his third "freak accident"'

How many times does he have to lose before "freak accidents" isn't an excuse?
                    I didn't say it was an excuse, it was an unfortunate event. If you're looking for excuses out of me you won't find any. I like watching Lucas but he's certainly limited. Losing to Judah and Devon proved that years ago. He wouldn't have won the postol fight even if that didn't happen.

Comment

• I see what he did there...

Comment

Working...
                      X