Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pirog needs to put in work to get a shot.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirog needs to put in work to get a shot.

There are a ton of good fighters in the MW division to test himself and get him ready for Maravilla, I don't know why he's chasing such a big fight so quick.

Honestly I feel like either his team or his own mentally isn't in the game for the right reasons. He should have fought again in July. Dude is wasting himself away, he's already 30 years old.

What has barker done to get a shot martinez. I keeping hearing pirog need to earn it but yet he is fighting someone who hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
      What has barker done to get a shot martinez. I keeping hearing iron need to earn it but yet he is fighting someone who hasn't.
      Barker the Goat Farmer s 1 of the best goat farmers n the business. he has a slick farming style and could give Marvagina real problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
        What has barker done to get a shot martinez. I keeping hearing pirog need to earn it but yet he is fighting someone who hasn't.
        This is true.Someone has to break the trend.Martinez should fight Pirog.Who the **** is Barker anyway??

Comment

he's fighting barker??who the hell is he????sergios the man..but dibella needs to step his game up

Comment

Barker's put in more work than Pirog, he's better deserving than Pirog.

If you want to make a case for Martinez, maybe he needs to fight a few more quirky Euro fighters to get used to fighting them. Since nobody in or around the U.S. wants to fight him.

Comment

what work has barker put in??who has he beat?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                what work has barker put in??who has he beat?
                Who has Pirog beat?

If both fighters are considered "nobody's", then what else can you base Martinez's decision to fight him? Pirog has 18 fights under his belt, where as Barker has 23. Both undefeated.

Let him cherry pick, he's been giving us good fights for a while now and in great entertaining fashion. Maybe he sees Pirog as a higher risk than Barker. Who knows.

Comment

Working...
                X