No announcement yet.

Pics of fighters out of shape between fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of fighters out of shape between fights

I just saw that new pic of amir khan all fat.. Anyone got any other pics of fighters who get out of shape in between fights?

Thread is useless without pics. Would it be a lot to ask from the TS to put just a lil effort into creating the thread?

Comment

please not again.....
      Last edited by _Gatti_; 08-29-2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

I saw that picture too and I was shocked at how fat Khan was. He looked like he would weigh almost 200 pounds with fat hanging all over him. A serious boxer should never get that fat. Maybe he is copying Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingenius002 View Post
          I just saw that new pic of amir khan all fat.. Anyone got any other pics of fighters who get out of shape in between fights?
          What about Broner doesn't he get as fat as his dad between fights ?

Comment

chris arreola

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I saw that picture too and I was shocked at how fat Khan was. He looked like he would weigh almost 200 pounds with fat hanging all over him. A serious boxer should never get that fat. Maybe he is copying Hatton.
              So Hatton wasn't a serious boxer? Let me remind you that no matter how much he ballooned up in between fights, he NEVER missed weight, unlike a certain someone whose mantra is "hard work, dedication".

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
                So Hatton wasn't a serious boxer? Let me remind you that no matter how much he ballooned up in between fights, he NEVER missed weight, unlike a certain someone whose mantra is "hard work, dedication".
                Shots fired lol.

Comment

Working...
                X