Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who agrees tonight's fight could possibly be a dud?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    Lmao. That's hilarious.

Comment

I don't think it'll be a dud. Good chance it mightn't be action packed but it'll be interesting all the same. And with so much at stake for both guys the tension should be there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        I don't think it'll be a dud. Good chance it mightn't be action packed but it'll be interesting all the same. And with so much at stake for both guys the tension should be there as well.
        Yeah, it won't lack in tension. I just will hate if it gets lopsided, them the tension goes away, then ZzZzZzZ.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          It's not a dumb thread, because I'm not comin in here in hindsight and saying "I knew it was going to be a dud."

I'm calling it before I see it.
          It's a dumb thread because you asked 'Who agrees tonight's fight could possibly be a dud?'. Of course it could POSSIBLY be a dud. It could also POSSIBLY be FOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            Yeah, it won't lack in tension. I just will hate if it gets lopsided, them the tension goes away, then ZzZzZzZ.
            I dont care if the fight is a blowout,,, until the judges read their scorecards, no one has any idea who will win,,, Rather sad when the judging becomes an unknown variable... Either guy could win all 12 rounds and we still wouldnt know how the judges are "going to see it"

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
              It's a dumb thread because you asked 'Who agrees tonight's fight could possibly be a dud?'. Of course it could POSSIBLY be a dud. It could also POSSIBLY be FOTY.
              I said possibly in the title. But I said I'm leaning towards it will be a dud if you actually read my post.

Comment

1st fight sure was

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  I dont care if the fight is a blowout,,, until the judges read their scorecards, no one has any idea who will win,,, Rather sad when the judging becomes an unknown variable... Either guy could win all 12 rounds and we still wouldnt know how the judges are "going to see it"
                  Very true, but paper victories don't hold much weight, sure it looks great on paper. The clear victors live on in the minds of the true boxing fans, observers, casuals, etc.

So a terrible decision is just a terrible decision if that's what it comes down to, it won't change the perception of who actually watched the fight (that providing there is an obvious winner.)

Comment

Could very well be stinky, the first fight was very sloppy.

But the stakes are so high and the outcome so important in the boxing landscape that it's tremendously intriguing. I haven't been this excited for a fight in a while.

Comment

I think Pac would sell out if hes losing and come at him like a savage. Pac would rather give us a show...or at least thats how he used to be. I dont think Pac would settle for anything less than domination... He'll go for it I feel.

Bradley can make this tough to watch though we'll see

Comment

Working...
                      X