Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Austin Trout. Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trout EASILY outbox Cotto. Not even close. Trout has good movement and is a southpaw. Get ready to be shocked. Cotto is overrated and too undersized as a Jr MW. Just being honest. Trout is 26 and is in his prime and his prime weight.

Possibly a hometown robbery. I will bet 10 mil points that Trout wins.

Comment

Cotto by UD

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Trout by easy ud, (out of respect). I actually think Trout may stop him. But gotta give Cotto the benefit of the doubt.
        have you ever watched trout fight? if not, go check out some fights then edit your post. i mean that's just laughable **** right there, are you trolling?

cotto will win UD, trout has no power and doesn't even use the power he has

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
          Trout EASILY outbox Cotto. Not even close. Trout has good movement and is a southpaw. Get ready to be shocked. Cotto is overrated and too undersized as a Jr MW. Just being honest. Trout is 26 and is in his prime and his prime weight.

Possibly a hometown robbery. I will bet 10 mil points that Trout wins.
          cotto is overrated, i agree, but "lesser known" fighters are even more overrated on these boards

guys like lara and rigondeaux (two guys I really like) and now TROUT are wayyyyy ****ing overrated here, so don't start on the overrated sh**

trout is a good fighter but he is no floyd mayweather and he is no pacquiao either

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            have you ever watched trout fight? if not, go check out some fights then edit your post. i mean that's just laughable **** right there, are you trolling?

cotto will win UD, trout has no power and doesn't even use the power he has
            What do you mean Trout is overrated. You can count on 1 hand how many people here believes he's gonna win. You mad cause somebody disagrees??

For the rest the Bute/Froch comparo was not the end result. But the fact that Froch was actually the underdog. I don't think Trout is gonna obliterate Cotto in that manner. Do not assume that was what I meant, thanks.

Comment

cotto by split decision.

Comment

It'll be a closer fight than people think, I'll take Trout via SD

Comment

Cotto wins this one clearly, Trout will have his moments but I can't see him beating Miguel.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    Cotto wins this one clearly, Trout will have his moments but I can't see him beating Miguel.
                    clear but close or clear and away?

Comment

I think Cotto will shine in this one. Cotto by KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X