Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: 'Pacquiao-Marquez PPV Buy Rate Will Be Blow To Floyd's Ego'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can see why they are thinking of going with a 4th fight. The back story alone would sell the fight much bigger than this fight did. I predict Pac-Marquez 4 does 1.6 - 1.8 million easy.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
      You can see why they are thinking of going with a 4th fight. The back story alone would sell the fight much bigger than this fight did. I predict Pac-Marquez 4 does 1.6 - 1.8 million easy.
      ****. Make this a "Pentalogy". With that number, just fight each other two more times and both retire. LOL

One fight at Mexico, another one at Manila.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez=PPV King.

Manny would never do these numbers without Mayweather or Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
          ****. Make this a "Pentalogy". With that number, just fight each other two more times and both retire. LOL

One fight at Mexico, another one at Manila.
          I would not be surprised to see it go on for five fights with Bob Arum rubbing his hands with glee.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            I would not be surprised to see it go on for five fights with Bob Arum rubbing his hands with glee.
            Seroiusly, 1.5 mil per fight. Why fight someone else? LOL

That's 3.0 mil TOTAL!!!

"This would be exciting." - Uncle Bob...

**** YOU BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! F*****************CK

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/Kim1116b11.htm

Also, Per Kevin Iole:
              All indications are that the Pacquiao-Marquez pay-per-view results are going to be very high. Don’t be shocked if the final number soars past 1.5 million. If it does, it would be the largest Pacquiao fight ever and the second-largest non-heavyweight pay-per-view of all-time, trailing only the 2007 De La Hoya-Mayweather bout. That match did 2.45 million.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_yl...yweather111511

The Cold War continues. 'Money' Pacquiao just might have the most buys all time when he retires. Crazy that a foreigner who speak sparse English could accomplish that.

i don't think he will be that upset. He's beaten Manny's numbers against Hatton, ODLH and SSM. He also did over a milli with Ortiz, a nobody for the purpose of PPV. Ofcourse this one should hopefully do very well, it had a good back story with the two previous fights. I'm predicting 1.2-1.5 million, but hopefully it can hit 1.6.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                who cares about that? good for boxing. what does it have to do with floyd?

arum is an idiot. just as bad as floyd and manny. they are all children in adult bodies.
                what Manny has got to do with it?? Its only Arum and FMJ...they made it personal, Pac dont even care about PPV

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post

Mayweather vs MP would smash PPV records, live gate records and any other source of revenue record. Keep sucking dick though ***!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hanzoh74 View Post
                    what Manny has got to do with it?? Its only Arum and FMJ...they made it personal, Pac dont even care about PPV

Another idiot with blinkers on..........

Comment

Originally posted by hanzoh74 View Post
                      Of course he don't care about PPV. It's only $$$$.

Comment

Working...
                      X