Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mannys right hand, terrifies Floyd, it has him shaking in his high heels.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope you guys like remakes of movies i do so i will buy my ticket

cause this is a remake seen this movie before

with chavez pernel book it

Comment

Originally posted by dragonlee34 View Post
      hope you guys like remakes of movies i do so i will buy my ticket

cause this is a remake seen this movie before

with chavez pernel book it

And yet, its so easy for the guy who is demanding some phony drug testing scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post

And yet, its so easy for the guy who is demanding some phony drug testing scheme.
        now its the drug testing but to make fighter come in on a catch weight is ok

but oh no not a test for roids heaven no god help me

but to make fighter come in at a lower weight then their natural weight is ok

i see if pac does it its ok may hes a ass a punk scared

but pac can catch weight and hes not scared hes the man i see

Comment

sorry i just use logic that's just me

Comment

JMM is one of the best counter puncher of this era dummy. Ktsidis dropped him, Juan Diaz damaged him and landed tons of punches on him.
            That you are so stupid that you say he's the best defensive fighter of this era is embarrassing. His chin is shaky but his recovery is amazing. The fact that feather fisted Floyd dropped him, as well as Katsidis who is far from JMM's lvl, shows that his chin isn't that great but his recovery is amazing.
            "best defensive fighter of his era and Pacquiao dropped him 4 times"
            Well thats just embarrassing that you drop a guy you 3 times in a fight and still lose/draw with him.
            Pure *******ation
            Last edited by Mohammedini; 09-23-2011, 10:36 PM.

Comment

so you cant reply

like i said we have seen this movie before chavez pernel same movie

chavez this killer power pressure non stop

pernel one of the best D ever you no what happen that night

same movie
              Please don't put pernell and mayweather at the same movie. They do not belong. not even close. Pernell is a little more exciting to watch than mayweather have shown so far. Can you say mayweather fought the monsters of his era? I don't think so. he has one to face but rather change the rules of boxing if he had to do so. So please, don't compare the two, you are making your own self looking like gheeto and knows jackshiet about boxing until mayweather says you are a great boxing fan and you believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by gapo View Post
                Please don't put pernell and mayweather at the same movie. They do not belong. not even close. Pernell is a little more exciting to watch than mayweather have shown so far. Can you say mayweather fought the monsters of his era? I don't think so. he has one to face but rather change the rules of boxing if he had to do so. So please, don't compare the two, you are making your own self looking like gheeto and knows jackshiet about boxing until mayweather says you are a great boxing fan and you believe it.
                same guys pac fought but when pac fights mays leftovers he gets the credit so oscar hatton shane jmm are all bums nice try the rest pac fights are catch weights and im not talking the lower weights
                nice try
                all i got to say on your post

Comment

hell pac dont even have the balls to fight jmm at 135 or 140 he wants it at 144

and you talk about may lol at least he had the balls to fight oscar at 154

whos= the real cherry picker pac cherry pics weight and you call him the best lol

Comment

same guys pac fought but when pac fights mays leftovers he gets the credit so oscar hatton shane jmm are all bums nice try the rest pac fights are catch weights and im not talking the lower weights
                    nice try
                    all i got to say on your post
                    What ?? that is how a wannabe and only a ghettoish would reply. Its how mayweather would say it. I am laughing at you and my tummy is aching. I wish floydjr is reading your post, its exactly how he wouldl ike it to be. like a dumbazz following him. Then show it to the troops in afghanistan. Bwahahhahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post
                      "People say I'm one of the best defensive fighters of my era."

"and Manny knocked me down 4 times in two fights"
                      Marquez beat Pacquiao twice! With no OST!

Comment

Working...
                      X