Collapse
No announcement yet.

WoW WoW What A Myth.... Vitali Dominated Lewis??? WTF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not a huge fan of either, and have no reason to favor one over the other. i had vitali winning before the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
      im not a huge fan of either, and have no reason to favor one over the other. i had vitali winning before the stoppage.
      By what score?

Comment

fact of the matter is, Vital, rocked outboxed and almost stopped Lennox Lewis, both fighters defintely landed shots, Vitali more so. Lewis got the short end as far as media but the win none to less. Again thouh, Viatli did dominate him this fight, even cut...

Lewis could and should have fought a rematch, but he was 'actually really' scared of Dr. Hammerfist

Comment

being ahead on the cards doesnt mean **** when you get stopped

Comment

man Lewis fans getting raped and owned in this thread worse than Lewis was vs. Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
              man Lewis fans getting raped and owned in this thread worse than Lewis was vs. Vitali

Comment

Vitali was leading the fight 4-2. Lewis was coming on and showed a a lot of heart, though. A tough stoppage because it was obvious the cut was exacerbated by Lewis grinding the laces on his gloves on Vitali's cut. Would have loved to see a rematch but Lewis knew he didn't have it anymore.

Comment

Comment

Not necessarily a Lewis fan but he was backing him up from round 3 on. In the 5th Lewis started and ended strong and his punches were better, Lewis staggered back once for a second but it was more from balance and fatigue and then he still came back with better. In the 6th the more hurtful shots were from Lewis and he had Vitali holding on at the end of the round, Vitali was beat up.

Comment

I'd like to know why both fighters looked totally spent after round 2..

This was way after the end of the HW division. Thanks for reminding me... I really did not care to watch this one but i did anyways.

Comment

Working...
                      X