Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pound for Pound the MMA section is the best on the forum.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
    I agree. So many knowledgeable fans and we don't have to deal with the ***** vs. ******* wars and all the other drama on NSB. I still post a lot on there, but I avoid all the petty arguments.

I post mostly MMA and music threads these days. Plus, there's too much redundant **** on NSB. I swear people post the same threads without even checking to see if someone made the same thread within 3 hours.
    I appreciate the compliment

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      I appreciate the compliment
      All for you G-Dogs.

BTW, Penn is gonna murder Edgar. Get ready to pay up, son. 200 K.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
        All for you G-Dogs.

BTW, Penn is gonna murder Edgar. Get ready to pay up, son. 200 K.
        Not happenin, BJ is overrated ppl thought he could never lose at lightweight..

Edgar was no fluke, he taxed dat ass for 5 rounds and didnt have a scratch while BJ was a mess

Edgar is too fast and too pretty

Comment

Edger will retire Penn. Bank on it

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            Not happenin, BJ is overrated ppl thought he could never lose at lightweight..

Edgar was no fluke, he taxed dat ass for 5 rounds and didnt have a scratch while BJ was a mess

Edgar is too fast and too pretty
            BJ overrated? No way, and BJ loss once before at Lightweight before to Pulver. And he destroyed Pulver in the rematch and the pretty much marked the end of Pulver's career.

Edgar is fast, but being pretty doesn't fights. You gotta mean and ugly, like Penn. And he took some punches in a very close fight. You're thinking the first fight was a blowout. I had Edgar winning by one round.

Edgar would initiate the exchanges, but Penn would land the harder cleaner shots and then Edgar would move away, which looked great in the judges eyes, even though Penn landed his fair share of punches:

Comment

agree with ts

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
                i agree, mma fans are smarter and more respectful.
                I don't agree with such generalizations.

As a sport I much prefer boxing to MMA. When I say this forum is probably the best on the site I mean in terms of content and threads.

Comment

Originally posted by rainmaker89 View Post
                  lol the funny thing is that i do my postings for MMA here and my posts for boxing at sherdog which is also filled with great discussions about boxing and intelligent posters...something about subforums that it doesnt attract ******s and koolaid drinkers....
                  I started doing this recently.

I recommend that.

Comment

Even in MMA, the fighters are more respectful than boxers in my opinion.

Comment

Lets not turn this into a boxing vs mma debate...

Comment

Working...
                      X