No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Nate Campbell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post
    He call himself greatest ever and he needs tune up after tune up.

Commonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    Think about this. If Floyd & Pac did fight on March 13th then that means that Floyd wouldve been fighting a very active Pac while Floyd himself wouldve at that time only had 1 fight in 2 and a half years or 2 fights in 3 years. Now let me ask you in reverse. If Pac only had one fight in 2 and a half years or 2 fights in 3 years and tried to fight an active Floyd, what do you think would happened? Floyd would tear his ass up and you know it. No one would pick Pac and the same probably goes for Mosley if he was that inactive. That shows you how good people think Floyd is despite the hate he gets. Its like he's rolling out of bed and going straight back to the top

Comment

floyd by brutal SD.

Comment

absolutely horrible.. Nate Campbell is washed up.. he could barely touch Bradley.. Floyd picking on smaller guys who have no business in the ring with him... why am i not suprised..

Comment

Bradley destroyed Campbell and so will Floyd

Comment

Floyd-move, I won't be surprised if this fight actually gets made.

Comment

This thread is crazy! FMJ would pummel Campbell. Campbell is a B fighter at his best and always has been. FMJ is an elite and needs to fight only A level fighters. If he wants to make a statement he should either fight Mosely/Berto winner or Margocheato. Pac already took Clottey out of the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
                This thread is crazy! FMJ would pummel Campbell. Campbell is a B fighter at his best and always has been. FMJ is an elite and needs to fight only A level fighters. If he wants to make a statement he should either fight Mosely/Berto winner or Margocheato. Pac already took Clottey out of the mix.
                what did you think about the Bradley-Peterson fight? Were you shocked?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  what did you think about the Bradley-Peterson fight? Were you shocked?

Yeah I was very shocked and very wrong.

2 things

1. Timothy Bradley was much better than i thought he was
                  2. Peterson needs a new trainer that can teach him to make in fight adjustments. Peterson never adjusted to Bradley being the "boxer" "going backwards" and pot shotting. Peterson looked thoroughly confused

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
                    Yeah I was very shocked and very wrong.

2 things

1. Timothy Bradley was much better than i thought he was
                    2. Peterson needs a new trainer that can teach him to make in fight adjustments. Peterson never adjusted to Bradley being the "boxer" "going backwards" and pot shotting. Peterson looked thoroughly confused
                    bradley almost made him look outclassed and ****

Comment

It's a horrible fight that Mayweather would win easily. Campbell is nowhere near deserving of a Mayweather fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X